Chapter Three- Shocking

3rd Person POV

Kirishima and Bakugo were walking back to their dorms in silence after their conversation. Kirishima accidentally bumped into Bakugo's shoulder, and Bakugo pushed him back, slightly harder. Kirishima went with it and kept nudging him. He heard Bakugo let out a light sigh and saw a small smile cross his face. He was barely able to notice, and if he hadn't watched the small smile appear, he wouldn't be able to notice if he looked over a second later. Bakugo and Kirishima continued to push against each other's shoulders.

After about 5 minutes, they reached the pathway for Heights Alliance, and Bakugo quickly stopped nudging Kirishima and put his hands deep in his pockets, side eyeing Kirishima as he watched him put his normal scowl back on.

"Ya know it's ok to act like that around everyone, right man?" Kirishima asked with slight hope in his voice that Bakugo would show the slight soft side that appeared out of nowhere to the rest of his class. Bakugo gave him a quick glare before turning his head back in front of him.

Kirishima walked in front of Bakugo, then spun around so he was walking backwards, looking at Bakugo with his sharp toothy smile. He knew how much Bakugo hates having people walk in front of him, but to his shock, Bakugo just kept walking, avoiding eye contact with Kirishima.

Within 15 seconds Kirishima fell backwards onto the stairs of the dorm building, looking up with one eye closed to see the one and only explosive boy slightly laughing at him. He couldn't help but laugh with him, as he knows that Bakugo doesn't like to laugh much, he barely takes off his scowl on a good day. He got off the stairs, rubbing his butt as Bakugo started to walk up the stairs, immediately stopping laughing.

He shoved open the doors, ignoring the presence of Midoriya, Kaminari, Mina, and Sero, as he made his way over to the elevator. Denki ran up to Kirishima, knowing it was pointless to try and talk to Bakugo. Kirishima was engulfed in Denki's embrace, only able to bend his elbows to hug him back.

"Hey man, we saw each other like, 20 minutes ago, why are you acting like you haven't seen me in 20 years?" Kirishima asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"It's just-" Kami paused. "I don't know! I just missed my best bro is all!" He said as he let go of Kirishima. He walked back over to the kitchen counter to try and make some toast.

Kami goes to the stove and starts to mess around with the buttons, not knowing what he's doing. As he's messing around, he goes to the cabinet and grabs some bread. He starts whistling which draws Bakugo's attention to the kitchen.

Taking a double take in the kitchen, Bakugo abandons the opening elevator doors and runs into the kitchen, turning off the stove and running up to Denki.

"Dunce Face! What the fuck is your problem!? Are you trying to burn down the fucking dorms?!" Bakugo yelled, gripping the collar of Kaminari's shirt.

"Hey man, I'm sorry, I-I was just trying to make some toast. It won't happen again, okay?" Denki asked pleadingly for Bakugo to let him go.

"You wanted to make toast using the stove?! What are you some kind of complete moron!?" Bakugo growled before letting Denki go and when he did he stood there for a while.

Kaminari fixed his shirt and Bakugo just stood there glaring at him. He decided to just go back to his dorm and get away from everyone, and when Bakugo turned to leave Denki turned his hand into a finger gun and shot some electricity at Bakugo, his face showing furrowed brows and a frown. No one expected Denki to react like that, not even Denki himself.

Seeing Bakugo fall to the floor from the electric shock, Kaminari apologized multiple times while backing away, waiting to be chased. But he was even more scared as he saw Bakugo just sitting on the ground, legs bent to shape a 'W' and hands between his two knees. His mood had completely changed from how it was just 10 seconds ago. Kirishima walked up and squatted down next to the normally unphased ash blonde, as he saw Bakugo's eyes widen in fear. He went to put a hand on his shoulder before Bakugo slapped it and abruptly got up and dashed for the stairs, leaving his bag where he fell.

No one knew what had just happened or why, the only thought going through everyone's head was, 'Is that really Bakugo? Isn't he always angry?' As if reading there faces, Kiri knew exactly what they were thinking. He picked up Bakugo's bag and headed for the stairs. As he reached for the door handle, he turned his head and made a quick remark before heading up the stairs.

"He's a fucking human too, he has other emotions. Surprise surprise, right?"

Everyone was once again shocked, hearing the normally peppy and happy red head curse as he chased Bakugo up the stairs.

Bakugo POV

All the memories I'd pushed back in my head came flooding back like a tsunami. All cause fucking Dunce Face fucking electrocuted me. How could I let myself be seen like that in front of everyone? I'm supposed to be the strong one, how could I just let myself fall and break down like that?

I need to get to my room before anyone stops me. I can't let anyone see me like this.

I pushed through the door labeled '4,' running through the hall and I ran to my dorm room. I reached for the knob with one hand to see if it was open while the other searched for my key. The door opened and I fell into the room. I scrambled to my hands and knees and shut the door, locking the doorknob, pressing my head against the cold wooden door. I turn myself around to have my back to the door and let out a shaky sigh.

'YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU LET PEOPLE SEE YOU BREAK DOWN! YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!'

I try to push the thoughts out of my head but to no avail. They consumed my mind, not letting me think for myself.

'you meaningless bitch. why don't you just go fucking kill yourself before more people see you like this. what's the point of trying to be the number one hero if you can't even keep your own shit together?'

That's what gets me. I've been trying so hard to be the best, but I've been doubting myself and letting myself down. How am I supposed to be the best and help people when I can't even help myself?

Next thing I know I'm crawling into my bathroom, sitting in the corner with my knees to my chest and my arms around my knees. I don't wanna listen to the voices but I know I can't control my actions right now. I let out light sobs trying to get myself to be quiet as I hear a knock on my door.

================

I know the chapters seem to be getting shorter, but they might get longer hopefully. My goal is to make sure each chapter is over 1,000 words, so there's that much to look forward to I guess. I hope you peoples are enjoying my story so far.

Word count: 1,198

~Bebe17