Fourty Three- End

Bakugo POV

The movie played in the background while I was trying to fight sleep, but after everything with Mina happened, I'm drained. I started going limp against Kiri, and he started rubbing my arm.

"Go to sleep. You've gotta be tired from all that. It's fine to sleep through the movie." He whispered to me.

I nodded and closed my eyes, falling asleep as Kiri rested his head on top of mine and kept rubbing my arm.

I woke up being gently pushed. I opened my eyes in a daze and rubbed my eyes with my palms. I pushed myself up and heard a grunt. I looked down and saw I was on top of Kirishima.

He opened his eyes and smiled at me. He held my hands, which were on his upper stomach, then grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back down to him. I grunted as I landed, but Ei paid no mind to it as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We're up. Just let us chill like this for a bit then we'll start moving around." Ei said while closing his eyes again.

I heard some people chuckle then walk off. I looked at him while his eyes were closed. He looks absolutely gorgeous. He opened one eye and looked at me while I was admiring him.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk. I turned my head with a blush and scoffed.

"You wish." I said as I rested my head back on his chest.

"yes" I mumbled. He laughed then kissed my forehead.

"That's fine. Cause I do too." He said looking in my eyes. My blush only erupted while I shut my eyes tightly and kept my head from looking at him.

We sat like that for a few minutes, talking every once in a while about random shit. We got up and started doing random things around the building.

Kiri 'subtly' offered me food every once in a while, and I stared at it for a second before opening my mouth and eating it, every once in a while purposely softly gnawing on his fingers. He only laughed and kept feeding me.

After half an hour of doing literally nothing, we went up to his room. I plopped myself onto his bed, waiting for him to close the door and join me so we could cuddle.

I made grabby hands towards him and he chuckled then walked to me. He laid down next to me and pulled me to him.

"I promise I'll get better. I'll get better for you." I said as I used his shoulder as a pillow.

"I know you will." He said as we cuddled together.

And that's what I did. Of course it took a long time, there were good days and bad days. But no one ever gave up on me. There were days I couldn't handle being near them, so I went to Aizawa.

He would just hug me and let me cry for however long I wanted. When I was calmed down, he'd always take me out to get a milkshake or something like that. He spoils me, what can I say, I guess I'm just lovable.

I came out to my parents and told them I have a boyfriend. My dad accepted me right away and my mom found it weird at first, but she's trying her best to get used to the change, so I'm grateful for that. My aunt wasn't as accepting though, but Ei told me that things would work out eventually.

There were some days where I would run my fingers over my old scars, but it wouldn't go unnoticed. Someone would always come up and distract me from thinking about anything like that.

Shigaraki was found hiding out in a random abandoned warehouse far away from town. He was taken into custody along with the new group he was forming. He was sent to jail for 20+ years, so he's out of my life.

M*neta was expelled after he purposely called me Suki. Of course I beat him to a bloody pulp first, Aizawa had to pull me off of him, but I got no repercussions. If anything, I got praised.

I gained the weight that I was missing, and though I hated it at first, I was constantly told that I look perfect. I started to like my body the way it was. I started working out to gain my muscle back, but that led to me starting to lose weight again.

Ei and the others told me that if I was gonna work out, then I needed to eat a bit more food. Though I was hesitant at first, I agreed, wanting to get my muscle back so I'm not known as some weak scrawny hero.

Everything was better. Some people had to get pushed away cause they weren't helping, but they eventually apologized and wanted to make it up to me.

I have a huge support system and I feel loved. I feel like I deserve to be with Ei. I feel like I can stay healthy. Even if there's days where I don't think I can, I know I'll always have people to help.

The End

======

So, this might've ended suddenly with what just happened, but I'm happy with this ending. Now that this story is over, I'm gonna take a break from publishing, but I'll still be writing.

I currently have about 7-8 books I'm working on or have ideas for, so I hope those work out when I start publishing them. Until then, I'll still be posting the one-shot book.

It was a good run. See ya when I come back with either the continuation of my second book or a new one.

Enjoy cute Baku

Word count: 875Total Word Count: 55,322

Word count: 875
Total Word Count: 55,322

~Bebe17