Chapter Nine- Please Stay Away

Hehe, so idk if the last announcement things posted, but I'm having trouble posting on my page, so until I figure it out I'll post things here. This is the most recent so updates won't be about everyday. Probably closer to every 2-4 days. Anyways, this chapter is filled with, panic. Enjoy!

==============

Kirishima POV

     Pretty soon the alarm is going off. I turn it off and put my finished work in my bag and the rest on my desk. I punch my punching bag a few times and put my phone in my pocket. I leave my room and once I get to Bakugo's dorm, I knock three times and wait for it to open.

  He opens it wearing long, baggy, black sweatpants and and black T-shirt with a white skull in the middle. He also has his soft blue blanket wrapped around him. He moves out of the way and lets me in. He stops me before I'm about to jump up on the bed.

"What the fuck are on your feet?" He says in almost disgust.

   "These are amazing shoes that don't get the respect they deserve. They're amazing and can even go in four wheel drive!" I say chuckling, lifting my leg up to show the beauty of the red croc on my foot. He rolls his eyes and closes the door, walking over and sitting in his chair backwards. We sit there in awkward silence for a minute or two before I decide to break it.

  "So what did you wanna talk about?" He looked visibly uncomfortable by the question and I didn't wanna push him, but he told me he would tell me.

  "Yeah, just, gimme a sec." And with that he got up, put the blanket on the bed, and went into his bathroom.

  He was in there for about ten minutes and I started to get curious, knowing part of his history. I stand up and walk to the door, lightly knocking with the knuckle of my index finger.

  "Hey Suki, you okay in there?" I asked, reaching my hand for the knob, jiggling it to feel if it's locked. It is.

   "Open the door Suki." I said, waiting for either a response or the door to open.

  "Don't call me that. I'll be out in a minute. I'm finishing up." He says with some shuffling then a flush in the background.

  "Sure thing Suki" I said, walking back to the bed.

  "WHAT DID I JUST SAY DAMMIT!" I smirked, thinking if the walls were thin I'd be concerned about Shoji hearing him.

  He walked out within 2-3 minutes and he slowly sat back on the chair, with the back rest to his chest.

  "What did you do in there Suki?" I said, trying to get him to confess what he did.

   "I don't know what you're talking about. And for the final time, don't call me that." He was calmer than he was fifteen minutes ago, his voice didn't have any real anger in it and he sounded tired.

  "Come here please." I said kind of sadly.

  He looked at me and hesitated, trying to decide if he should go over to me. I saw him look at the door a few times so I got up and locked the door. His eyes widened and he stood up, backing up into a corner. I turned around and didn't see him in the chair, looking for him only took a second when I saw him slowly sink to the floor, keeping his knees close to his chest and his hands covering his ears.

   I slowly walked to him, trying not to scare him anymore than he already was. He wasn't calming down, so I tried to move the objects that were near him away, so he doesn't feel claustrophobic. I go and grab the chair and he pushes himself back further, even though he has no where else to go. I look at him with sadness, and move the chair away.