Thirty Eight- Dadzawa

Bakugo POV

Once Present Mic's class was over we had one more class before the end of the day. Which meant one more class until Ei and I had to go see Aizawa. I huffed and walked into my last class with Ei next to me.

The last bell rang and I shot out of my seat, walking to the door as I was pushing my bag over my shoulder. As soon as I opened the door there was a hand wrapping around my waist. I flinched and turned.

"Calm down Kat, it's me." Kiri said softly as he guided us back to our homeroom class.

Once we got there we sat down in front of the class, waiting for Aizawa to speak up. After a few seconds of awkwardness, he looked at me and spoke.

"Bakugo, with everything that's happened to you within the school year, I get that you have pent up emotions. But please don't take them out on your fellow classmates. Even if he isn't in your class, you two might end up working together in the future. Now that being said, he acted very inappropriately and shouldn't have been talking bad about Kirishima or mentioned what happened while you were taken." He said before pausing to take a breath. In that short time span, I got lost in my mind.

'Did he not want me to stand up for Ei? Did I cause them trouble? Did I fuck everything up again? Why should I have to work with him in the future if he acts like that? Why should I have to work with him when he talks shit about the one person I love? Why should I work with him when he won't leave me to my own privacy? How did he even find out about all of that? No one outside of 1-A knew about that. And even they didn't know everything. How did he find out?' I started questioning in my head.

"Bak.......kug........ugo. Baku...? Bakugo!" Someone shouted at me. I flinched my head up and looked around.

Aizawa knelt down in front of me and placed one hand on my shoulder while the other wiped my face.

"What happened kid? Why are you crying?" He asked.

Damn, was I crying again? I really am fucking weak.

"Hey, kid. Don't start spacing out. Keep your mind here in the present." He said as he squeezed my shoulder.

I looked up at him and nodded. He placed his other hand on my shoulder and stood the both of us up.

"Come here." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

I immediately hugged him back and started crying. He just rubbed my back and kept talking to me to calm me down.

"It's okay kid, I know you've been through a lot. It's better to let this out than keep it in. You're stronger than you think you are. You've been through so much and you're still going strong." He said as he held the back of my neck.

"No I'm not." I said as I pulled away and looked up at him.

"Whaddya mean kid?" He asked, holding my shoulders.

"I'm broken Aizawa. I.......I, I starve myself. I cut myself, though I haven't recently cause I'm not given the chance. I-I wanna die, Aizawa." I cried out as I looked up at him.

He looked down at me with sad eyes and pulled me back into a hug. He held me tightly like he was giving his own kid a hug. It made me feel wanted.

"I'm here now kid. You'll be alright. We'll find him and take him away." He said. I smiled and hugged him tighter.

He lightly kissed the top of my head and pulled away.

"I see you kids as my own children. I'll keep you safe, you can count on that from now on. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to come to me." He said as he patted my arm. I nodded and backed up to Ei.

He held me closely as we finished talking to Aizawa, mainly he was just asking what Monoma was saying to us. After a few minutes passed we finished our conversation, and he dismissed us to go back to our dorms after giving both of us a hug.

We walked out of school together and headed back to the dorms. Once we reached the pathway he looked over at me.

"Do you still wanna talk about this morning?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered immediately, mentally kicking myself for sounding eager.

He laughed and placed his arm on my shoulder.

"Alright, let's get some food first." He said as he pushed open the doors. I turned away a bit then nodded.

"Yeah, sure." I said as I separated from him and waited by the elevator while he got us food.

Once he got back I could see he was holding some juice and two bags of chips.

"Let's go." He said smiling his stupid-happy smile. I nodded and pressed the button for the elevator.

======

Short chapter, but we got a Dadzawa moment there.

Out of no where, I got like, loads of ideas for new books. Now I have like 4-6 new books that I want to write. If anyone is interested, in the next chapter I could explain them and give a summary? 😅

I won't start them until this one is finished though, and that'll probably be soon. I just wanted to put that out there in case anyone was interested. 😅

Word count: 850

~Bebe17