Chapter Nineteen-He's Back

Deku POV

I keep sobbing with retched breathing until a hand is placed on my shoulder. I slow my breathing slightly when I'm spun around to see practically the whole class staring at me. Kirishima-kun knelt down in front of me, placing his other hand on my other shoulder, looked me dead in the eye, and spoke in a stern voice.

"What happened to Bakugo." I held his look as my lip quivered.

"I, I followed him to the-the park. And when he got there, I-I stood behind a tr-tree. Then, D-Dabi came out and, and Ka-Kacchan made a deal that if. If he went they wouldn't hur-hurt us. He-He looked miserable. He doesn't want to be there again! We-we have to find him. We can't just, just let them keep taking him!" I fell into Kirishima-kun's shoulder and I heard others talking, but mainly Iida-kun.

"Bakugo has been taken again? I'll go get Aizawa Sensei!" He said before activating his quirk and running off. Kirishima-kun pulled me into a hug and patted my back. I could hear him mumbling to himself. It was mainly him saying he shouldn't have let him be by himself.

Aizawa Sensei arrived with Iida-kun and asked what happened. Kirishima-kun explained while I tried calming down again. As soon as he finished explaining I spoke up.

"We have the get him back! They've taken him too many times! He doesn't want to be there! We need to search all known abandoned buildings!" I kept yelling until my world started going dark.

Was I starting to pass out from shock? Or from panic? Maybe both, but I was trying to focus on staying awake. I pulled myself back up and tried standing. I stumbled and was caught in a scarf. I looked up to see Aizawa Sensei's hair and scarf floating, with his scarf wrapped around me a few times.

"Midoriya, the pros will take care of it. You need to calm down. You're, like always, over-stressing yourself. He'll be fine. He was fine last time and he'll be fine this time. Trust me." He said, loosening the scarf around me. I nodded and fell back, feeling a hand touch my shoulder. I never hit the ground, I was floating? As my eyes were closing I looked over to see Uraraka-san (is that the right one? Idk) looking at me with a small smile and nod. I close my eyes and let my world turn black.

Bakugo POV

I felt groggy and uncomfortable. I tried shifting to get as comfortable as I could, but it only made it worse. I groaned and decided to open my eyes, thinking I was still sleeping in my dorm. My eyes widened when I saw a room I'd hope to never see again. I started to hyperventilate and squirm around. My back was against a cold wall and my arms were chained above my head. My feet were chained together and to the ground, keeping me from going anywhere too far, even though I wouldn't be able to stand up with the arm restraints. While still breathing fast and heavily, I looked around the room.

I flinched at the feeling of something around my neck. I started to frantically shake my head as I felt hot tears stream down my face. I have to get out of here.

'This is what everyone wants, for you to be a villain. They've been calling you one so they must want you to be one. It's the perfect opportunity. Maybe you'll actually fit in for once. Although unlikely, heh, you'll probably end up being alone again. You could deny, but you might die. But that's also not a bad idea. Either choice you make will end up with you getting hurt. For once I'm letting you choose.'

I shook my head and slammed it against the wall behind me. I wanted to close my eyes again and be engulfed in the darkness, but when I heard the door open my eyes shot open. I saw the horrifically familiar blue hair and hands everywhere on his body. I looked away from him as he walked up to me.

"Look at me before I make this worse than it has to be." I slowly looked over at him and before I could say anything he grabbed the collar.

"Unfortunately this isn't the one like we had last time, this is just a quirk restraining collar. Which means we don't get to have any electrical fun, but we'll find something else. Won't we now? I'm only asking this one more time before I make your life a living hell. Will you join my league?" I stayed quiet and looked away from him.

'I wouldn't bother the class anymore. They wouldn't worry or have to pretend to care. They could become great heroes without me. They don't need me. I'll waste their time if I go back. It might be for the best if I-'

"Unfortunately, you took too long to answer, so we'll have to find a different way to have fun. So, don't go anywhere. I'll be back." He walked off and closed the door behind him. I let out a shaky breath and heavily took in a gasp of air. I moved my arms around and heard the 'clink' of the chains.

If it can figure out how to get my hands out I could escape. I just need to figure out how to break my hands out.

=================

I know this chapter was short compared to the others, but I wanted to leave you guys on a cliffhanger. Idk if this counts as one, but the next chapter will be long.

Word count: 930

~Bebe17