Twenty Two- Dream Realization

Bakugo POV

I was back in the dorms, surrounded by people. Some were asking me questions about how I got away and what they did to me. Others were just sitting down watching me, seeming to enjoy my presence. Kirishima was sitting so close to me our shoulders were touching, and he slowly let his head fall to my shoulder. Once I felt the small weight I looked over to him and smiled, then rested my head on top of his head. I heard tons of "Aw's" coming from the girls and I just smirked and closed my eyes. The questions stopped and I'm assuming I was being stared at.

I could feel Kirishima moving around, but I didn't feel like opening my eyes. I felt arms wrap around my torso, so I turned to Kirishima and wrapped my arms around his neck. I slowly fell back so he was on top of me, and I just nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. Everything was so peaceful. I don't know how I was with the League one minute then back here snuggling with him the next. Almost as to answer my question the dorm doors burst open and the windows shatter, gaining everyone's attention and waking up Kirishima. I groan and open my eyes, to see the League and some random criminals walking in.

Dabi walks towards me but even with Kirishima being dazed by sleep, he still gets in front of me and protects me.

"What do you want with Bakugo?" Kirishima asked, spreading his arms back and hardening them to protect me in a weird backwards hug.

"You see, he made a deal with me. If he went with me we wouldn't hurt anyone. But as you can see, he's not with me. So, I don't have to keep my end of the deal." As soon as he finished his sentence the League and criminals charged at everyone. We were holding them off but the members of the League were mainly focused on me. Kirishima and Todoroki were by my side, helping fend them off until help arrived.

I have no idea why Aizawa wasn't here at the very least, but there wasn't a single pro. I was distracted and by the time I refocused I was met with a hard punch to the jaw.

I sat up, hearing the chains clink around. My entire body was in excruciating pain, yet numb at the same time. I opened my eyes and saw Dabi standing in the corner, just watching me. The words he said in my nightmare started repeating over and over again in my head.

'I made a deal. They won't hurt them if I stay. I have to stay here. They'll be better off without me. They can't come for me, they'll get hurt. I have to stay.'

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the clicking of Dabi's shoes. He wakes up to me and looks down, meeting my sad and terrified eyes. He smirks and crosses his arms.

"I'm sure you already know, but Toga's going back to school as you. She got enough blood to last her about a month, so that's an extra month we get with you." He squats down next to me and I start to feel hot when he makes flames in the palm of his hand. My eyes bulge and I look at him terrified. He lifts his head up and looks down at me.

"You're gonna keep your end of the deal, right?" I nod my head and look down, hoping and wishing that it'll make him go away. But that wish doesn't come true.

He moves his hand closer to my bare bloody chest, and places it over my heart as I feel the flames engulfing my body. I cried out in pain and started squirming around, trying to get away.

"Aww, do you think you can get away from me that easily? No, I'll leave you alone when I feel like it." With that he moves his hand up to my neck and started squeezing it. (a/n: why is everyone obsessed with his neck?)

I could feel my face going red and the pressure on my neck made it harder to breathe every second. Dabi started heating up his hand, which made me scream. Except no noise came out. As the pressure got more intense, I could see black spots start appearing in my vision.

My eyelids started to flutter shut and I was almost back into unconsciousness. Just as my eyelids closed, the pressure was released. My eyes darted (a/n: autocorrect tried to change 'darted' to 'farted'. Yes, his eyes farted open) open as I took in gulps of air, coughing as I tried to steady my breathing.

"If you think I'll let you out of it that easy, you're wrong." He said sinisterly. He stood up and wound his foot back.

He kicked me twice in the stomach with his big bulky boots. I lifted myself up with his shoe, trying to soften the kick's intensity, but to no avail. I contorted my entire face and I wanted to give up. But I can't. Everyone will be safe I stay here.

Who cares if I suffer? I deserve it. I'm a bitch to everyone and they'd be happy I'm gone.

Although I wish I'd gotten the chance to apologize to Deku. I never wanted to tell him to take that swan dive off the roof, I guess I was just voicing what I wanted to do. It still doesn't make it right though. If I ever do make it out of here, that has to be one of the first things I do.

===============

So this chapter is short, I know. But the next chapter is gonna be while Toga is impersonating Bakugo. Let's hope his classmates are smart enough to realize what's happening.

Also, idk if I keep up with days of the week, but so far the events that are happening right now is on a Tuesday. Bakugo was taken and tortured on a Tuesday. Days of the week are gonna have an important role. Next chapter will still be a Tuesday, but it's closer to night time, idk if that was said but it's being said now.

Next chapter will be up in a few days, cause it's the end of the year and schoolwork is crazy, and I'm a sleep deprived bitch who refuses to go to bed any earlier than midnight. So I'm tired, but I refuse to sleep without writing a bit of a chapter. So don't be surprised if there's no chapter until Friday or Saturday. I'm gonna try and get much needed sleep, but knowing me I'll still either write or draw until 11:30. Annyyyywwwaaaaayyyyyssssss. Peace ✌️

Word count: 941

~Bebe17