Chapter Seven- Im Sorry

Kiri POV

The thought completely leaves my head as I try to stand up just to have a pain shoot straight up my back, causing me to falter and fall back down. I see Bakugo take a hesitant step towards me before pulling back and waiting for me to get up. It kinda irritated me that he didn't help, not gonna lie. I was just laughing and I ended up getting launched to the ground. I picked myself off the ground and looked slightly down at Bakugo.

"What the heck was that man?! Why'd you throw me to the ground like that? I was just laughin and having fun before you had to go and ruin it like that." It took a second to realize what I said and when I did, I clasped my hand over my mouth and reached my other out towards him, taking a small step. I was interrupted with another pain in my back and Bakugo speaking.

"Out."

"Wait, I'm sorry, let me apologize. Please?"

"Get out my my fucking room you bitch! If I spoiled the fun go hang out with your actual friends and have fun with them. Don't waste your fucking time on me and go live your god damn fucking life!" He said, shoving me out of his room and slamming the door on my back. I heard a click then retched breathing. I turned back to face the door and put my palms and forehead against the door.

"Bakugo, please. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like that, I promise you. Let me in, I'd rather spend my time with you than with the other three." There was no response. "Please?"

I heard shuffling then the door flung open. I was still leaning against it, so the sudden movement made me fall forward. I fell with my forearms on the floor with my knees to the ground and my eyes were shut tight waiting for more pain from the fall. But there was none. I slightly open one eye to see wide red eyes staring back at me with a slightly rosy pink covering his cheeks. He looks frozen like he's still trying to process what's happening. I move myself closer to myself so I gave an easier way to get up when he flinches. I look at him again and see him looking down. I look down and realize what I just did.

I practically shoved my knee between his legs, and when I looked up I could tell my face was burning up. His arms were beside him and he wasn't moving at all. I couldn't muster up the strength to stand up so I just rolled next to him, while he was still in shock. He slowly started to pick himself up, grabbing my hand. He picked me up and was heading for the door again. I wouldn't let him kick me out again so I turned facing him, embracing him in a hug. He was once again shocked, arms floating in the air.

He bent his arms and put his hands on my shoulders. I thought he was gonna hug me back but he started pushing me away instead. I was dead set on staying here and helping him, even if he said he didn't need any help, so I moved my arms between his two, pushing them away from each other. Before giving him time to react, I bent down and put my shoulder to his hips. I picked him up over my shoulder and started carrying him to his bed when he started flailing.

"The fuck do you think you're doing?! Put me down you bitch! Don't fucking touch me!"

"Bakugo, calm down, it's been a long day. Let's just watch a movie or something and go to sleep. Yeah?" He stopped moving around and I gently pushed him off my shoulder and onto the bed. He sat there while I set up a movie, his eyes wandering around the room.

"Anything specific you wanna watch Blasty McSplodes?" I say, smirking at him without moving my head.

"The hell kinda name is that? You damn well know my name, use it Shit for Brains. And I don't care about what the fuck you put on, just play something so I can go to sleep." He said with little energy.

"Like I said before, I'll use your name when you use mine. Since you don't care what we watch, we're gonna watch The LEGO Movie." I said, smiling and turning around while showing him the CD case.

"Ugh, why do I even have that movie?" He said out loud but more like he was asking himself. "Just play the damn thing so I can sleep."

"Why would I play it if you're just gonna fall asleep?" I asked, turning in the TV.

"I'm gonna watch it shit-tard, but I know I'm gonna fall asleep too. So set the fucking thing up and start it already." He said, getting comfortable on the bed like he's already about to go to sleep. I play the movie and sit at the foot of the bed, not daring to get any closer after the events of the day.

Once the movie is over I'm barely awake, and I look over to see Bakugo fast asleep. I get up quietly and take out the movie, turning off the TV. I put everything back in place and leave his dorm, walking over to mine (I wanted him to stay but plooooottttt). By the time I open my door and get to my bed, I have no energy and flop down, letting the bed absorb me into sleep.

==================

Ok so they're still getting shorter, but I'll try my best to make next chapter a two in one, hopefully elongating the chapter to be close to 2,000 words.

Also, I'm gonna start bringing in some other characters who don't get as much attention, like Shoji, Aoyama, and Sato. If there's other characters you want to be added to the story let me know and I'll try to find places they can be introduced in and keep them relevant.

  The updates might also be a bit further apart now, cause these were things that were already written. I think it goes to chapter 9 then I need to start writing more. But I'll try to keep them about every other day.

   I do have plans on plots, but I'm not sure if I want them to be in this book or another one. (Plots May or may not be from some experience 😅)

Word count: 948

~Bebe17