Thirty Nine- Boyfriend?

Bakugo POV

We got to Kirishima's room and we laid down on the bed. He handed me a bag of chips and juice, I just stared at them while he immediately opened his up and started shoveling them down his throat. But I was too scared to eat. I wanted to get this talk done and over with.

"So, about this morning?" I asked fiddling with my fingers, trying to start a conversation.

He set the chips down in his lap and looked at me, then turned away blushing when we made eye contact.

"Yeah, how do I put this where you won't find me embarrassing." He said nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well if you won't I might as well. I think I like you, Ei. More than a friend. I don't know if it's weird to you or even if it's a normal thing to happen. But I really like you, maybe even love you." I said, slowly opening the bag to try and make sound over my voice.

"No, it's normal. Completely normal. And if we're being honest right now, I feel the same." He muttered softly as he twisted a clump of his hair between his fingers.

"Really? Would you want to try being in a relationship? If not that's cool, I'd probably end up being a burden to you anyways." I said quietly as I picked up a chip and ate it.

"No no no. You'd never be a burden to anyone. I'd like to be in a relationship with you. I'd really like that." He said as he moved the bag from both of our hands and held mine.

"I really do. Is that okay with you?" He asked while squeezing my hand.

"Sure" I replied.

"You're my boyfriend now. Which means you get to deal with my bullshit and there's no escaping." I said matter-of-factly while moving myself next to him.

"I'm fine with that." He spoke quietly with a smile as he leaned close to me.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and reached for the bag of chips, taking a few and stuffing them in my mouth 👄. I offered some to Ei, and he greatly accepted them.

We sat like that for a while until all the juice and one bag of chips was gone. Once that bag was gone I sat up, pushing Ei off of me so I could stretch. My back cracked and I stood off the bed, needing to go to the bathroom.

"Where're you going?" He questioned as he grabbed my elbow.

"I gotta piss." I said, saying half of the truth.

"Alright. Don't be long, I wanna okay a game." He said as he let go of my arm.

I nodded and left for the bathroom.

======

Short ass chapter, but I wanted to write this. It's probably gonna have at most ten chapters left, sooooo, yeah.

Word count: 466

~Bebe17