Chapter Seventeen-Snuggling

(Just imagine Bakugo is on the other side of Kiri and Kiri is laying on his back.)

=============

        ~Next Morning (Sunday)~

Bakugo POV

When I woke up it was still early. I didn't feel like waking up just yet so I kept my eyes closed and stayed still. I felt warmer than usual, but it was a comforting warmth. I remembered that Kirishima stayed over, so I figured he was the unknown warmth. Figuring he was still asleep I held him tighter and snuggled into him more. After a few minutes I got bored and couldn't fall back asleep so I opened my eyes.

The curtains were barely open and small glimpses of light were starting to shine through. The chair was slightly pushed back to the desk, but it was at a weird angle. I continued to look around the room until my eyes adjusted. Once they did they landed on Kirishima. He looks so perfect sleeping.

The small smile he has while he's dreaming, the way his hair lazily hangs to the sides and in front of his face. The way his eyelids flicker every once in a while. The way his nose twitches like a bunny rabbit's when it's sniffing food. Everything about him just seems so, perfect. Nothing looks wrong with him, he's beautiful. I wish I could be like him some day, brave and strong, confident and courageous. He's everything I wish I was. I moved a few strands of hair out of his face and just kept watching him.

If I didn't know better I would say I like him. But I've always been told I have to date and marry a girl, so I can't like him. It's not right to be in love with someone of the same gender, at least that what my mom and aunt say. My mom has tried to set me up on so many dates with girls, and even if I go I don't feel anything. Whenever I imagine my future, it's never with a girl, but it's wrong for a boy to love a boy, isn't it? (No honey you're fine, just go for it)

I subconsciously pulled myself closer to him and sprawled my leg over his waist. Once I realized what I did I was so happy he wasn't awake to feel that. I started to pull my leg back down when it was grabbed and pulled back up. I squeezed my eyes shut and internally screamed at myself.

"So you're awake huh?" I questioned, hoping for no response.

"Yup, and I gotta admit, you doing this is kinda hot." He looked over at me and spoke with a deep and groggy voice, kinda sexy. But it's not right.

"Mhmm sure, can you let me go so I can at least see what time it is?"

"Nope, we'll stay here until something makes us get up." I groan but I'm honestly happy he's making me stay here.

He held my leg tighter and wrapped his free hand around my waist. I flinched a bit and he pulled back. I looked at him and moved myself up to rest my head on his shoulder.

"Sorry, I'm just kinda wary about people touching me. I'm fine with you, it just happens randomly. Sorry." I looked down and got upset at myself for apologizing twice. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Don't apologize, I completely understand. If something like that happened to me I would be nervous about people touching me too. So please don't apologize for something you can't control, okay?" I nodded and leaned my head into his shoulder.

I could feel him sigh and a content smile crept onto my face. I shouldn't be acting this way with a boy, but as long as the old hag doesn't find out, I'll be fine. She's always been supportive of me, but I don't think she would if I liked a boy.

I move my hand so it's placed over his heart, and I slowly make random shapes to the beat of his heart. He shifts and I look up at him, he looks like a lobster again. I laugh and he looks away, embarrassed.

"You look like a lobster again Shitty Hair." I keep laughing until he faces me again. He looks just as red of not somehow redder.

"How did you manage to get even redder?!" I kept laughing at him and he moved his head away again.

"Well if you keep teasing me like that then I'm gonna be embarrassed." He moved the hand on my leg to cover his face and I kept laughing.

I was running out of breath and when I took a breath in I snorted. I stopped laughing immediately and I started turning red. Kirishima turned to me, saw my reaction, and had this shit eating grin on his face.

"Who's the embarrassed one now? Huh Suki~?" He turned back to me and leaned close to my ear.

I went to move away when he grabbed my leg again and pulled me onto him with a hand on my leg and a hand on my waist. I was now straddling him and he pulled me down so I had my chest against his. I looked at him and blushed.

'Mom wouldn't like this.'

He lets go of my leg and cups my face. Without thinking I lean into his hand. We lock eyes and I move my hand up to his hair, slowly making my way through his thick hair. I was entranced in his hair and didn't hear him speaking to me. Him slightly shaking me brought my attention back.

"Bakugo? You okay?" I nod and go back to combing his hair. He smiles and starts rubbing his thumb against my cheek. I hum at the feeling and rest my face on the mattress next to his head. I can feel myself dozing off, but I don't want to fall asleep on him if he doesn't want me to.

"Hey, I'm starting to fall asleep again, would you mind if I slept on you?" I said, feeling my voice getting quieter as my eyes got heavier.

"I don't mind at all Suki. I'm getting kinda sleepy again myself. Once we're both up again we'll get something to eat." I basically force myself to nod and drift off to wonderland again.

~When they woke up~

Kirishima POV

By the time I woke up, Bakugo was out of bed, changed, and sitting in the wooden chair by his desk on his phone. I sat up and he looked at me.

"Good afternoon sleeping beauty." I nodded and processed what he said.

"WAIT! AFTERNOON?!" He nodded and pointed at the digital clock above my head. It was almost 2 in the afternoon. I looked at him in disbelief and he smirked at me.

"How long have you been up Bakugo?" He looked at me, to his phone, then back at me.

"Probably half an hour. I haven't done to much other than get changed and go to the bathroom a few times." I nodded while getting off the bed.

I walked over to him and sat on the desk next to him. He glanced up at me and went back to his phone. I watched what he was doing and decided to mess with him. When he was close to the finish line I nudged his shoulder and knocked him off course. He spun out and had to get recentered. He started to get visibly angry when he went from first to eleventh.

He locked his phone and stood up, getting in my face a bit. I could tell he was angry that I made him lose, but I was having too much fun. I stood up and stopped leaning on the desk, made myself taller than him, and looked down at him. I smirked as he stopped looking angry, but got concerned when he started to shrivel up. I stopped looking down at him and hugged him.

"You know I would t hurt you. I'm sorry I did that, I should've thought first." I could feel him lift his arms but he let them fall back to his side.

"Whatever Weird Hair. Let me go." He pushes off of me and walked out of the dorm. I followed him to the elevator while I was still in my pajamas.

"Go get changed Hair for Brains! I'll wait for you in the common room." I hesitantly nodded and walked back to my dorm.

I looked back as the door closed and saw he was looking off into space. He always keeps his word so I'll be quick and meet him downstairs.

================

So idk if it's counts as fluff cause I'm not the greatest at it. Which is why I do angst. Also thank you to everyone who offered to talk to me, talked to me, or gave me advice from last night's post. I really appreciate it. The next chapter will be up either tonight or tomorrow.

Word count: 1,435

~Bebe17