Chapter Twelve-Don't Do It

Kirishima POV

"Didn't you wanna go to the arcade with the squad? You're already changed so you don't need to go back to your room." I'm almost fully aware of what Bakugo was about to do, and I need to keep him from doing that.

"Yeah I just need to get my phone and while I'm up there I might as well get Tape Face."

"Liar. I can see the outline of your phone in your pocket."

"Yeah whatever. Let me go and I'll get Flex Tape." He tries to get out of my grip but I wrap my other arm around his waist and pick him barely off of his feet.

"We can go together."

"Put me down! I don't need to be carried like a baby!"

I could hear Mina and Denki aweing in the background, and Bakugo started snarling at them. I bounced him onto my hip to prove how much smaller he was than me, even though it was only an inch or two.

"Let me go! I'm not a damn child! Don't fucking treat me like one!"

I ignored his outburst until the elevator doors opened, and as I walked in Bakugo kneed me hard in my crotch. I doubled over in pain, letting him go and grunting from the sudden impact. I fell to the floor and started gritting my teeth. I lifted my forehead off from the ground to look at Bakugo. He looked pissed and kinda scared. I shakily sat up and used the rails on the side of the elevator for support. He slowly walked towards me and I put a hand up to stop him.

"Let's just go get Sero. He's on the second floor." He nodded and pressed the button for the second floor.

He stood as far away from me as he could, almost cowering in the corner.

"Hey, it's fine, I kinda had it coming to me. Please just remember that I'm not gonna hurt you. Ever." He nodded slowly and started to walk towards me.

He stood awkwardly next to me and once the doors opened to the second floor, Sero was waiting in front of the door.

"Oh, hey guys! I was just headed down. I texted Mina, but she sent me a rushed text that she's chasing Denki with a salmon?" He chuckled as he remembered what the message said.

I let out a breathy laugh and told him that she meant sandal. He nodded and hit the ground floor button. I looked over at Bakugo and he seemed deep in thought. I nudged his shoulder and he flinched before realizing that Sero was now in the elevator. Before he spoke, the doors opened to the ground floor and he was the first to walk out. I walk out next to Sero as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Do you wanna go to the arcade later? It's gonna be the whole Bakusquad and we could spend the whole day there, or at least till we get hungry."

"Yeah, sure man, just give me a chance to eat and get changed." I nod and look over to try and find Bakugo. I don't see him so I walk over to the couch to see if he's lying down, but only Todoroki is there.

"Hey Todoroki, have you seen Bakugo in the past few minutes?" He looked up and nodded.

"Yeah, he just went up the stairs really fast about two minutes ago, like he was trying to avoid something? Don't know what though. I can go check on him if you would like." He said while pointing to the stairs.

"I'm going up, you can come up if you want, but you don't have to."

"I'll go, he's been different lately and I would like to know why." I nod and sprint to stairs.

================

Ok, so this chapter is really short but I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Word count: 641

~Bebe17