Chapter Five- Finding Out The Truth

Bakugo POV

  I heard a crash outside of my bathroom, but I didn't notice it as I knelt down to open the cabinet underneath my sink. I dig around before grabbing a plastic bag with a box inside of it. I pull the box out and open the lid to grab a fresh blade, examining it before leaning against the the wall and putting myself in the farthest corner.

   I couldn't feel anything, smell anything, see anything, and it felt like I was losing feeling in my entire body. I had to do something to get the feeling back in my body. As I lowered the blade to me wrist, there was a loud and hard banging on my bathroom door and I paused for a second. Even though it would seem loud to some, to me it only seemed like a ringing in my ear.

   I continued lowering the blade to my skin, and as it pierced my skin, I was starting to feel again. The banging on my door became louder and less of a ringing noise, and the world stopped closing in on itself. I swiped the blade across my wrist, lifting the blade up looking at the blood on my wrist. Just as I was starting to place the razor back down on my skin, the door burst open, breaking into big pieces.

    I pulled myself in the corner more, out of visible sight as I pierced my skin once again, I could feel my body not becoming as numb anymore. I began to smile at the thought of being able to feel everything. I lift the blade up once more to have a firm hand grab my wrist, pulling the blade out of my hand. I whip my head around to see Kirishima holding my wrist, with tears welling up in his eyes.

   Yanking my wrist from his hand, I reach up for my blade, trying to get it back so I could get the rest of my feelings back.

  "Bakugo! Why are you doing this?" He asked holding the blade above his head, making sure I wouldn't be able to reach it.

  "Give it back Kirishima! I need it! please..." I trailed off as I was once again lost in thought.

   He looked down at me before cupping my cheek, rubbing his thumb against my temple. I turn to run away but he grabs my waist and pulls me into a hug. I try pushing away, but he sits us down on the floor. He buries his head in my neck, and asks a question that just, breaks me.

  "What happened to you?" He said, his voice shaking and cracking as he held me closer to him.

  I broke down in his arms and hugged him back, clutching the fabric of his shirt as if if I let go, he'll vanish. He accepts that I don't want to answer, and just rocks me back and forth. He starts to rub my shoulder blade, giving me goosebumps. I relax a bit and my sobs are broken apart as I'm able to breath, still heavily, but it's a start.

  He picks me up and goes to my bed, placing me down and starting to walk towards my desk. I want to ask him to lay with me, but that might just scare him away. He goes on his phone and starts texting someone. After a few minutes pass, he walks back to the bed, sitting next to me while I'm lying down, and pulls me into his lap. I reach my hand up when he sees that my arm hasn't been bandaged yet.

   He gets up and goes to the bathroom, walking back in a few seconds later with the first aid kit. He places it next to me and opens it, taking out gauze and peroxide. I know I can't avoid it so I just stick my arm out for him. He gets a towel and wipes away the blood, the puts some peroxide on a different part of the towel, pressing it to my cuts. My face contorts as I try pulling my arm back. He holds my hand and looks at me, like he's trying to tell me to trust him without actually speaking.

  I stop pulling away and let him clean my arm, wrap it, and sit next to me again. He pulls me back into his lap, and this time I just wrap my arms around his waist, nuzzle him, then tell him to forget about this by tomorrow.

  "Shitty Hair. You better forget about this by tomorrow, same thing for the rest of those extras. It just started out as a bad fucking day, so that just pushed me over the edge. But I'll be fine in the morning. Got that bastard?"

Kiri POV

   "Yeah, sure. I already texted Denki and he wants to make it up to you in some way. The rest of them who were there are just worried about you."

  "Tell that discount Pikachu he can make it up to me by never bringing it up again. And the rest of them can fuck off and mind their own damn business."

  "Ok, I'll tell him that, without all the language and without the /rude/ name. Blasty~." I say, trying to get some kind of reaction out of him other than sadness.

  "That's not my fucking name Hair for Brains." He scoffs. I can feel him start to get up, and I let him. He looks at me and pushes my face away with his hand. I laugh into his hand at his response to me teasing him.

"Mmhm, yeah, I'll stop calling you Blasty when you call me by my actual name. Cause you and I both know my name isn't 'Hair for Brains' or 'Weird Hair' or the other one that I'm not gonna say cause I'm a good noodle and only curse when mad." I say grabbing his hand off of my face and interlock our fingers.

  He looks at my hand before questioning why I did that. I realized what I actually did and pulled my hand away. My face is a slight pink, and when I look at Bakugo, the only reaction he has is a raised eyebrow and a confused look. I get out of the bed and tell him to get some sleep. He nods and I go back to my phone, trying to find a way to get Bakugo new doors. I text Midoriya knowing he'd have Momo's number.

================

Hey, so, I know I said they're gonna be getting longer, so I'm hoping that I'll have a splurge of motivation? If that's what you call it. I'm sorry if they're kinda short though. The next one might not be too long though.

Word count: 1,090

~Bebe17