Chapter Eight- Is He Okay Now?

~Morning~

   Bakugo POV

I wake up to my phone going off. I turn to face my desk and see my phone laying there, messages continuously going off. I stand up and open my curtains, squinting my eyes at the brightness. My eyes open after a few seconds, adjusting to the newfound brightness. I walk past my desk, grabbing my phone and putting it in my pocket while walking to my closet. I get out a new uniform and head to the bathroom.

  I get changed and decided to look at the messages that were still going off.

M-Mina
S-Sero
D-Denki
K-Kirishima
B-Bakugo

M-Hi guys!! Happy Friday! Momo just texted me that her and Sato are planning something before class, but she wouldn't tell me what.

S-Maybe they're making food for the class? I mean, they are known as they bakers of class.

D-Don't forget about Kacchan too.

M-Possibly. And yeah, Bakugo's not only a baker, but he's an awesome cook in general. He should make us breakfast or dinner some time. 😏

K-Morning guys, it would be nice if Bakugo made us food, but he obviously doesn't have to if he doesn't want to. So don't pressure him to if he doesn't wanna. Yeah?

M-Fine. But I can at least ask.

S-Yeah, of course we won't man, you don't have to worry about that. I gotta get ready, so I'll text you guys later.

D-See ya.

M-Before everyone leaves for the day, we need to see what Momo and Sato are doing.

M-Byyyeee

K-I'll see ya downstairs bros. 

   I smirk seeing that all they were talking about was food. I think about the request Mina made. I don't think I'm that good at cooking, but I guess I could make them food. It would make them happy.

'Maybe I could cook for them and it could be my way of apologizing? Maybe they'll accept my apology?'

'Why would they accept your apology? You talk down to them all the time and don't even use their real names. You think they'll forgive you just cause you're making them some food? Get over yourself.'

  I try to push the thought out and texted them back.

B-Yeah, whatever. I'll make you extras food if you want, but don't expect it too often.

   There's a response almost immediately.

K-Really? Thanks Blasty! 😊

M-Yeah, Blasty~~.

B-Don't fuckin call me that. Both of you.

K-We've talked about this Bakugo.

B-Yeah yeah, whatever. Get your stuff ready dipshit.

D-WOAH. Did Kiri just calm down the almighty Bakugo??? When was this a thing.

B-Never has. Now shut your ass up before I blast you all the way to hell.

D-Jeez man, sorry I'll go 😖

M-You made him cry! How dare you! 😤

B-Yeah whatever.

D-You're mean 😭

B-i know

  I threw my phone on the bed, grabbing my bag from the corner while finger-combing my hair. My phone kept buzzing but I just picked it up, put it on do not disturb, and put it in my pocket. I put my bag on the bed and took out the work I didn't do last night, starting with the English that would take me literally 10 minutes.