Fourty- Debate

Enjoy my shit drawing...

==========

    Bakugo POV

I got in the bathroom and locked the door, questioning if I should do it or not. I know I should be trying to get better, but it's really fucking hard. Ei has been so supportive and helpful, and I'm really trying, but I can't help the urge to want to throw up.

I started pacing around the bathroom, holding my stomach as I felt it start to bubble. I stood in front of the sink and gripped the edges, staring at myself in the mirror. I looked fucking disgusting.

I look fat, I still have dark eye bags, my eyes barely have any life to them, and once again, did I say I look fat?

I sighed and bent my head down to look at the sink, then turned it to the side to look at the toilet. I was in a heated debate with myself with what I should do.

If I did I would feel better, but Ei would be sad. But if I didn't I would be fat and disgusting, but Ei would be happy, right?

Damn, it's such a hard decision to make. Cause of course I want him to be happy, but I don't wanna be fat either.

My hands started shaking and I grabbed the sink tighter. I looked back up in the mirror and took a deep breath. I nodded to myself and headed to the toilet.

I lifted the lid up and bent over the open seat, my mind fogging with hundreds of thoughts at the same time. I took in a breath and rested one hand on my knee while I shoved the other down my throat.

I gagged a few times, but after a few more tries I threw up. I had tears running down my face and my nose was running, but I did actually have to piss.

I went to the bathroom and flushed the toilet, washing my hands then cleaning my face up to look presentable. I patted my face dry and turned to the door, opening it and walking back to Ei.

"What took you so long?" He asked as he slowly moved off the bed.

"I told you I had to take a piss. Then I just kinda stood there for awhile thinking." I said, coming up with an excuse quickly.

"Kat......please tell me the truth." He begged, grabbing my hands in his and looking into my eyes.

"It's true. I just kinda spaced off when I was in there." I said, continuing with my lie.

"Are you sure?" He asked while squeezing my hands tighter.

"Uh yeah. Yeah I'm sure." I said, turning my focus from him to anything else I could possibly find.

He pulled my hands up and wrapped them around his neck, then wrapped his arms around my waist. He held me close to him and slowly started pulling himself back so my feet were dangling in the air.

"Ok, I trust you. Let's go do something. We can bring the squad too." He said as he walked out of my room with me in his arms.

Him saying he trusts me kinda broke my heart, since I just lied to him. I was in another debate about if I should tell him the truth, but I was pulled out of the debate when he bounced me up a bit.

"Sorry, you're slipping outta my hold a bit." He said as he stopped and hoisted me up.

I helped him and wrapped my legs around his waist, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck. He held me up from where my ass meets my legs, interlocking his hands so I don't slip again.

He probably started dropping me cause I'm heavy. I shouldn't be eating as much. Then he won't have to worry about me being too heavy. I guess I shouldn't tell him that I'm throwing up my food again.

"So you're not gonna fight against me holding you now?" He asked, I could hear the smile in his voice.

"No. You're my fucking boyfriend. I hold you whenever I want." I stated as I squeezed him with my legs.

"Hah, okay okay. I guess that makes sense, let's go downstairs." He said as he somehow pressed the button for the elevator.

He walked in and pressed the button for the ground floor, then leaned against the wall and angled his head to look at me.

"You know you really are beautiful Kat. I'm so glad that you're doing better, you're perfect. Absolutely perfect. I'm glad I get to be here with you." He said.

Not even a second later he started attacking my face with kisses. I was laughing through my nose and tilted my head down a bit. He kissed between my eyebrows and held our foreheads together.

"You're amazing just the way you are. There's no need to do anything with your food. And I know it's probably really hard for you to fight the urge, but I'll be here to help, and you're doing an amazing job." He encouraged as the elevator doors opened.

We walked out and he walked us over to the couches. He sat down with me now in his lap. There was no one else in the commons as of right now, so we just kinda sat in the silence with each other. We stayed like that for a few minutes until a stomach growl interrupted us.

He looked down at my stomach then up at me. I looked at him like I had no clue what happened, but he looked sad and his eyebrows bunched up, making him look sadder.

"Kat?" He asked. It wasn't really much of a question, but I knew what he was asking.

"Kat, is there something you wanna tell me?" He asked, gently grabbing my face and turning it to him.

"Uh, no?" I replied hesitantly. I didn't wanna tell him, not after everything he just said.

"Kat, please. Just tell me if you did, I won't be mad. If you did, that's fine, I know it's gotta he hard for you. But I'm gonna make sure you get better, where you don't even think of it anymore. So please tell me if you did." He said as he moved my face closer to him.

I avoided his gaze and opened my mouth a few times, fighting myself if I should say or not.

"Ei, the thin-" I had started to tell him, but was interrupted by a squeal.

======

Idk what to say, soooo

✌️

Word count: 1,089

~Bebe17