1

JIN

"Sir."

I watched as the maid placed a tray on the table in front of me, it contains a sandwich and a juice.

"Thanks. You may leave."

"Y-your Dad wants you to–"

"Leave," I said with my stern voice and stopped from playing on my Xbox to look at her.

She bowed and immediately left my room.

I sighed and grabbed the sandwich aggressively and ate it.

I'm sorry sandwich.

1 hour had passed when a knock echoed in the whole room again, "Sir?"

I sighed, "Yes?" I answered.

"Your Dad–"

"No."

I heard heavy footsteps walking away.

I shook my head, if he wants to talk to me, he should be the one to adjust and not me.

I snapped back to reality when the door swung open and it hit the wall hard.

There, my Dad was standing on the door with his eyes glaring at me like it's about to pop out from its sockets.

"Dad," I said and smirked.

"I told you to come to my office because I have to talk to you, moron!" He yelled, not caring if the maids will hear us downstairs.

I sighed and turned my Xbox off, "What do you want?"

"Court my businessman's daughter and marry her!"

I rolled my eyes, not this again.

"No."

"I'm not asking for your permission, young man. That's an order!"

"And if I won't?"

"I'll take all of your credit cards!"

"Oh. I'm scared." I have already withdrawn cash, old man.

"You should!" Then he left my room and slammed the door shut.

I smirked and looked at the wall clock, 9 pm.

I walked towards my walk-in closet and grabbed my duffel bag where my things are.

I opened the sliding door that leads to the balcony and closed it again.

I climbed down from my balcony and I safely arrived on the ground.

"Thanks, Papa."

I said after my Grandfather handed me the keys to his old blue pickup truck.

He smiled and patted my shoulder, "Be careful. You're a grown-up man now."

"I will. Take care of your health."

He nodded as I walked towards the blue pickup truck that my Grandfather gave me.

I placed my bag on the shotgun seat as I started the engine then drove away.

I'm sure where to go because my Grandfather gave me an address and I'm heading there.

Far from my Father who wants me to marry his businessman's daughter for his money.