49

We traveled so far.

I met Jin, who helped me when I got confined at a hospital for three days.

Then, Yoongi whom we met as a thief but he did that to survive after his own mother tore his works right in front of his eyes.

Namjoon whom we thought was a criminal but actually got a wrong accusation, lost his own family, and got blamed for it.

The siblings who were actually the President's children, they sleep on a comfy bed yet they stayed with us despite not having any house to sleep on.

Jimin came to save me from the President's guards and pestered me until Ms. Song came to save us.

Taehyung got scammed and joined us because he was scared to face his family.

Jungkook got tired of working for his elder sister and her children, and he doesn't have time for himself anymore.

We met because we ran away from our problems instead of facing them.

Now, we're here standing in a horizontal line, facing the walls which protect the President's mansion.

"Do you guys remember the plan?"

Namjoon asked who was standing in the middle, his aura screams that he was the group's leader. All of us answered yes except Yoongi causing us to turn our heads to him.

Namjoon sighed, "Jin, Jungkook, and I will rescue Hoseok. While Y/n and Jimin will rescue Dawon, Yoongi, and Taehyung will be the lookout and knock out the guards just in case. Then, I'm sure that the—"

"I get it. Let's go, we will just waste time." Yoongi said and climbed on the tree.

Yoongi extended his hand when he was on the top of the wall, Jin helped me climb the tree by pushing me up.

After a while, all of us got inside without getting caught.

"Good luck, guys," Namjoon said before we separate ways to do our tasks.

*

"How are we going to climb up?" I asked Jimin and looked up at Dawon's room, the lights were still on so I think she's still up.

We're planning to enter through her balcony but it’s too high that we don't know how to climb up.

Jimin looked around so I did the same, my gaze landed on the pebbles on the ground. I took one and threw it on Dawon's balcony, hoping she would notice. I threw another one when she didn't come out.

"What are you doing?" Jimin whispered, afraid that someone will hear us.

"Watch me," I whispered back and threw another pebble.

The sliding door opened, Dawon finally came out. She looked around and probably can't see us because only the moon serves as our light.

"Pssst!" I called out and she finally spotted us, her eyes widening at the sight of us.

"What are you doing here?!" It was half-whisper and shouting, well I don't know if that's possible.

"Tie your sheets! We need it to climb up!" I said, she went back inside her room and did what I've said.

I tugged the sheets a bit to make sure that they won't break while we were climbing up. Jimin helped me to climb up as Dawon pulled my hand when I'm in her reach.

We helped Jimin and he landed on the balcony's floor safely, "How did you guys get in? Where are the others?" She asked while pulling us inside her room.

"We will explain later–" Dawon cut Jimin off by hushing him; guards were passing by and she immediately closes the curtains.

I walk towards the window and opened the curtain a little, just enough for me to see the guards outside.

“Shit.”

“What? Why?” Jimin asked me. “There are guards stationed outside and I don’t think they will leave anytime soon.”

“Let's plan on how we're going to get you out of here," Jimin told Dawon and I agreed.

"Wait, there are also guards stationed outside my room, same as Hoseok's."

We fell silent, thinking about how we will escape this place.

"We will knock them out," Jimin said as we looked at him.

He smirked, "Grab a weapon." He grabbed a flashlight from Dawon's drawer.

I shook my head and smirked before grabbing a weapon as well, I can't help but feel excited.

"Let's do this."