48

"Yah, y/n." I groaned and shifted to the other side while shoving the person who was shaking me.

"Y/N!" I jolted awake and accidentally slapped the person waking me.

I gasped and immediately cupped his face, "I'm so sorry, Tae!"

His eyes were round and wide while looking at me, I caressed his cheek that I slapped while mumbling my apologies continuously.

"I-its okay." He moved his face away and smiled, "We have to leave now." He said before turning his back on me.

I sighed and stood up, I folded the blanket that we laid on and carried it.

"Thanks," I said while handling Jin the blanket, he smiled before taking it.

I walked towards Dawon, who was cleaning the mess, and helped her. After we were settled, we began to climb down, however, I noticed that someone was missing.

"Where's Hoseok?" I asked and looked around.

My eyes widened when I saw Hoseok being dragged by two men in black.

"Hoseok!" I yelled and run towards the men, I managed to kick the other one on his abdomen as he rolled down the mountain.

"Let go!" I yelled at the other one who was pointing his gun at Hoseok's temple.

In just a blink, we were surrounded by twenty-plus men in black, pointing their guns at each one of us.

Dawon was grabbed by the men, holding her arms, "What do you want?!" Yoongi exclaimed in fury.

"The Jung siblings. We are here under the President's orders." The one holding Hoseok said, not removing his gun from his hostage's temple.

Namjoon suddenly walked towards me and placed his hand on my shoulder, "We have to let them go. I have a plan." He whispered.

I frowned but after a while, nodded. He's smart, I know his plan will succeed.

Namjoon gave them a nod as the men disappeared but suddenly, Yoongi lunged at the man holding Hoseok.

"Yoongi!" Jin yelled, trying to stop the other but was pinned down.

Yoongi tried to release himself from the men's grip, "Let go of me you mother—"

I froze when he got hit on his nape causing him to lose his consciousness.

"Let's go!" Then they dragged the siblings with them.

When they disappeared, I hurried to Yoongi to check if he was bleeding. Thankfully, he wasn't, "What's your plan?" I asked Namjoon, who's crouching beside me.

"We will need a little help." He said and smirked.