45

The next day, I woke up in an uncomfortable position because I slept on a sofa that was too small for me. Well, not only me. All of us did, the sofas weren't enough that Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok had to sleep on the floor.

I'm the first one to wake up so I checked each one of them.

What are we going to do next?

I continued to stare at them until an idea entered my mind, I smirked and didn't notice that Jimin woke up and is now staring at me.

"Why are you smirking?" My smirk disappear and raised a brow at Jimin who was standing up while ruffling his hair.

"Morning." I greeted him as he did the same. Not long enough, everyone followed except Jungkook who was still sleeping peacefully.

"Kook!" Jin yelled while shaking the youngest but he didn't budge.

"Ah!" Jungkook yelled and fell off the sofa when Jin suddenly pinched his nipple.

"I should use that method often to wake you up."

"Who will be the driver for today?" I asked. They looked at me then exchanged glances with each other.

"I will." Taehyung suddenly volunteered by raising a hand, he looked so excited.

"I'll tell you something," I said and grabbed his wrist as I drag him farther from the others.

I told him our next destination, "What? Isn't that expensive?" He asked, his widened eyes staring into mine.

I smirked, "Who says that we're going to pay?"

He looked at me in disbelief before smirking, "Exciting."

*

"Where are we?" Namjoon asked when the vehicle stopped in front of a small building.

"Let's go," I said and jumped off as they followed.

"What are we doing here?" Yoongi asked.

I smirked, "For a souvenir."

"Souvenir? But it's still closed." I stared at the door with signage that says closed, just like what Hoseok have said.

"Who says we're going to wait for it to open?"

"Y/n, no." I ignored Namjoon's warning tone and walked towards Dawon.

"Can I borrow your bobby pin?" I asked while pointing her hair. She slowly nodded and took her pin off before handing it to me.

They watched me walk towards the door and put the pin inside the lock. Not long enough, there was a click.

I smirked and open the door, "Woah! You're amazing!" I heard Jungkook says behind me.

"Come in," I said proudly and open the door for them.

"I hope we won't get caught," Namjoon said while shaking his head.

"We won't," I said and wink at him which made him smirk.