43

"That's amazing Yoongi!" Dawon said. I rolled my eyes when Taehyung stopped along with Jungkook.

Taehyung pretended to be playing the piano while looking directly at Jungkook who was staring back at the former.

They're obviously mimicking what happened earlier, "We need to find a place to sleep." Jin said.

We took our places on the cargo bed, Hoseok is the driver this time with Dawon joining him. The car started as we drove away.

We were silent in our journey, I looked up to the night sky which was filled with stars and a moon. I wonder what will happen if I didn't run away and didn't meet these people.

Is destiny going to make another way to let our paths cross? Or if this didn't happen, we will never meet?

I looked at each one of my friends and smiled. They are my stars who accompanied me in the darkness.

"Hey! Hoseok! Stop the truck." We looked at Namjoon who suddenly asked the driver to stop.

Hoseok followed as Namjoon jumped off. We followed him and realized that we were in a tunnel, only the headlights of the vehicle are our source of light.

We watched him take spray paint on the ground. I smirked when I realized what he was trying to do.

"I didn't know that you have a side like this, Joon," I said, he glanced at me and smirked, his dimples showing off.

He shook it and painted the vandalized wall.

Young forever.

That's what he wrote, then he wrote his name on the lower part. He handed the spray paint to Jin as he wrote his name too and all of us followed.

Then we heard a sound of a whistle, "Run!" Jimin yelled.

Jin ran inside the driver's seat and started the engine, we took our places at the back of the truck.

He immediately drove away as we laughed our asses off.

"Why is there a Policeman in that tunnel?" Jungkook asked while chuckling.

I smiled while staring at them.

I don't want this to end.