24

Y/N

"Why is there no vehicle passing by?" I asked and ruffled my hair.

"Why are you so stupid for telling your friends to leave you behind?" Jimin asked and ruffled his hair, too, obviously making fun of me.

I glared at him, we're here sitting on the side of the road to take a break from walking. Since there was no vehicle passing by, we decided to take a long walk but stopped after because our legs began to feel sore.

That's why we end up here sitting on the side of the road and with an annoying guy named Jimin. All he did was tease me.

"You better not cry." I glared at Jimin when he began to sing.

"Shut up, you big cheeks!" I hissed.

He frowned, "Big cheeks?"

I smirked and gave him a challenging expression, "Yes! Your cheeks are so huge like your fats are about to explode!"

He glared at me, "Hey! You bad-tempered girl! You should be called a thermometer!"

"Thermometer?! You're bad at giving nicknames!"

"And you're good?! Of course not!"

"I'm good you fucker!"

Before he could say anything back, we heard a loud and long beep. I turned around with my forehead creased which was immediately replaced with my eyes widening.

"Jimin, am I hallucinating that there's a car because I didn't eat anything?"

"Ouch!" I yelled when I felt a slight pain in my elbow. I slapped Jimin's hand when he pinched me and he just chuckled.

So, I'm not dreaming. There's indeed a vehicle in front of us!

The door on the driver's side opened, I stilled while watching the person step out, "Are you lost?"

A woman.