14

We have decided to split into two so that we will be faster. I'm with Jin right now and we're assigned to buy the meat and vegetables.

"Do you want to buy anything?" Jin asked, we're pushing the cart together.

"Uhh, no it's fine."

Jin suddenly walked away, "Hey!" I immediately followed him and I struggled a bit because of the cart I’m pushing.

I frowned when he stopped in front of the snacks section, I watched him take four boxes of chocolates and placed them on the cart.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

He walked away again as I followed him, this time he stopped at the drinks section. Grabbing two energy drinks, he smiled at me after placing them down on the cart.

"Let's go."

"What the heck, Jin?!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled and shushed me, "Don't yell my name." He stood beside me as we began to push the cart towards the counter.

We saw Yoongi and Namjoon there, they're holding each side of the basket which looks heavy.

"Who will pay for this?" Namjoon asked.

I pointed at Jin, "He's rich."

"I said, I hate being called rich!" He whined and glared at me.

"Hey." We looked at Yoongi, he was looking directly at Jin before he gestured to the counter. "It's our turn."

Jin paid for the groceries as we carried the plastic bags and placed them on the back of the truck. We hopped in and before Jin could start the engine, a loud gunshot resounded.

I covered my ears out of instinct, "Get out!" Jin yelled and grabbed me as we fell out of the truck and landed on the ground.

The gun shuts fired continuously, "Get inside the truck! We have to get out of here!" I yelled.

He nodded and immediately entered the driver's seat, I jumped on the back of the truck and ducked.

"Yoongi! Namjoon! Get on!" I yelled and they obeyed. Jin started the engine and finally drove away.

But suddenly, two running figures appeared with their hands linked, "Help!" They're trying to chase our truck.

"Should we help them?" Yoongi asked.

I smacked his head lightly, "Of course!"

I went towards the edge of the truck and tightened my grip on the side.

"Here!" I yelled and stretched an arm out.

"Y/n!" I heard someone yell behind me, I don't know if it was Namjoon or Yoongi. Then, someone pulled me away as Namjoon replaced my position earlier.

"Don't do that again!" Yoongi said with his hands on my shoulder. He went to the edge and stretched an arm as well.

"Thank you!" The guy said when they successfully got in on the truck.

"What's your name?" I asked the guy and the woman in front of us.

They must be twins.

"I-i'm Hoseok and she's Dawon."