4

"You can go home now." The nurse said while removing the IV from Y/n's hand.

She was confined here for 3 days and I stayed with her in those days. She didn't tell me what happened that day but I'm still waiting for her to explain.

If she's not going to tell me, I’m afraid I will have a hard time trusting her.

"Let's go."

Y/n looks stunned, maybe she was expecting that I'll leave her.

She gave me a small smile and nodded, we went out of the hospital and headed to the truck. I was relieved when I saw my bag and the things that I bought from the mall.

I looked at my phone and it was 9 am.

We entered the truck as I started the engine after I set up my phone for the GPS.

"Let's eat breakfast first, alright?" She simply replied with a nod.

We were quiet and I don't know how to start a conversation with her, "Where do you want to eat?"

"Anywhere will do."

I saw a small restaurant and pulls over, "Welcome!" The staff on the counter greeted us.

We told the staff our orders before looking for a vacant table since this place wasn't that big. Y/n and I were sitting across each other, she propped her chin on her palm while staring outside.

I smiled when I realized that some of her bruises finally healed.

She's very pretty without those bruises.

My gaze landed on her clothes, I bought her sets of clothes right after the nurse told me that she will be discharged.

"Wait here," I told her when I heard the staff calling me to get the orders. I took the tray and went back to our place. I gave her her order before getting mine as I set the tray aside.

We began to eat and as usual, in silence.

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you for days now." I stopped eating and look at Y/n who was staring at me.

I smiled, "You're not bothering me."

I watch her bit her lip like she's debating internally, "That day..."

My eyes widened.