35

Y/N

"Thank goodness you're safe, Y/n!"

"Jin! Will you shut up?! You're saying that so many times already!" I shook my head, as usual, Jin and Yoongi were bickering again.

We're here at the truck while waiting for Namjoon and Hoseok to return. They volunteered to buy food.

I'm sitting here on the truck's roof with Jimin sitting beside me. Dawon, Jin, and Yoongi were at the cargo bed. Taehyung and Jungkook were at the hood.

"I thought your friends wouldn't like me," Jimin said.

I glanced at him and smiled, "They're kind."

"Like you."

I raised a brow, "I'm not kind."

"You are. I'm always pissing you off that's why you're always in a bad temper when talking to me."

"I'm glad you know."

"Now that we're back with the group, what are we going to do? Travel?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Depends on what will happen. But, I'm sure that we won't stay here."

"Then we will travel." I heard Hoseok's voice making random sounds so I figured that they were back.

"The heck?" I heard Yoongi curse.

I jumped off the cargo bed and frowned because they were glaring at Hoseok.

"What's happening?" I asked, the rest coming towards us.

"He just bought a fresh meat, what the fuck?" Jin said in disbelief.

"I didn't know that you are this dumb, brother." Dawon said and rolled her eyes.

"And you didn't stop him?" I asked Namjoon.

"He insisted." He replied with a shrug.

"I'll cook it," Jin said and took the plastic from Hoseok where the fresh meat was.

"How?" I asked and put my hands on my waist.

"I'll find a way." Then he went inside the lighthouse.

"You better help." Hoseok laughed and followed Jin. I shook my head, Taehyung and Jungkook took the plastic bags from Namjoon.

I smiled and let them feast on the food, I went back to my place on the roof while watching the sunset.

A bottle of juice was suddenly near my face so I looked at the person handing it to me.

"Thanks." I took the juice and opened it as Yoongi sat beside me.

"How have you been?"

I wiped my lips with my sleeves, "I'm good. Ms. Song let us stay at her house for a night."

"Thanks for saving us, but next time don't do it so suddenly."

I smirked, "So should I say that, I'm going to save you guys so leave because I'm about to risk my life. Like that?"

His eyes drooped a bit which made me chuckle, "Just kidding."

"That would be the last time that we will be apart. It won't happen again."

"No. I'm sure that it won't be the last time, Yoongi."