37

NAMJOON

Yoongi's voice pierced through the air as he caught Y/n who lost consciousness, "Damn it!" He cursed and carried the girl a bridal style.

In just a blink, Jimin was in front of Hoseok and gripping his shirt tightly while glaring at him, "You will regret this."

Everyone began to leave except Hoseok who was checking his best friend's condition. I sighed and patted his shoulder as I followed the others.

"What was he thinking?! Y/n won't do that unless she has a valid reason!" Jin said in frustration. Yoongi places Y/n down on the sofa and my eyes caught blood on her shirt as my eyes grew wide.

"She's bleeding," I said which made the others panic.

"Do you guys know how to treat her?" Jungkook asked.

"I know." They looked at me, "I used to heal myself in the jail when the convicts think of me as their stress reliever."

"Let's leave them alone," Jin said and went out as the others followed, leaving me alone with Y/n.

I was shaking because she was losing too much blood, her face was pale and her lips were chapped. I immediately did what I used to do to myself when I get stabbed.

*

"How is she?" Taehyung asked when I went out from the lighthouse.

"It went well but she lost too much blood, I don't know when she's going to wake up." They all sighed in unison as I sighed too.

"Where's Hoseok?" I asked. No one answered so I assumed that he really stayed with his friend, "We need to get out of here." I said.

They all agreed, "When Y/n wakes up." Jimin said. We went to the truck and sat there.

"We just came back and this happened," Jimin muttered.

"We should not stay this long at a place, it will be easier to find us if we stay and will be easier for Y/n's life to shorten," Yoongi said and rolled his eyes.

"We should learn how to defend ourselves too," Dawon said. Taehyung's eyes widened like he realized something.

"Jungkook! You know how to defend yourself right?!" He asked excitedly.

Jungkook nodded, "I used to get involved in fights often when I was in high school."

"You need to teach us then."