10

"Actually, we ran away from our houses as well."

My eyes widened and looked at the two of them in disbelief.

We're here on a fast-food chain, we're down from the hill, and now here in another city that I don't even know.

"What?" I asked.

"I ran away because of my abusive father," Y/n said and smiled.

"I ran away because my Dad wants me to marry a businessman's daughter."

I frowned, "You're rich then?"

Seokjung groaned, "Why do you guys keep on saying that? I hate being rich!"

This guy actually looks familiar.

I frowned when Y/n suddenly leaned towards me, "He's the missing son of Mr. Kim who owns a huge company. He's Kim Seok Jin but call him Jin."

"Y/n! Why do you have to introduce me?" Y/n just chuckled.

"Don't tell anyone." He said and winked at me which made me cringe.

"So, where are we going then?" I asked and took five pieces of fries and stuffed them in my mouth.

"To my Mom's house when she was still young." Seokjung- Jin answered and grabbed the burger as he opened it.

I frowned when he took a huge bite, how big is that mouth?

"Let's go," I said and stood up, I went out from the fast-food chain and let Y/n enter the truck first before I did.

*

"We're here," Jin announced as we went off of the truck.

The house was neither big nor small, the design was simple, too.

"Let's go in," Jin said, we helped him carry his things and entered the house.

"You sure that your Father's bodyguards won't just appear and then shoot us?" I asked after placing the things down.

I looked around the place, it was fine and comfortable, "He won't." I heard Jin say.

Y/n sat down on the sofa, "I missed lying down like this!" She mumbled.

"What's your job?" I asked her.

"I'm a flight attendant."

"You have a good salary then, your parents must be proud of you," I said and sat down on a single sofa.

"Having a good salary doesn't mean having a good family." I frowned and stared at her, she was staring at the ceiling like she was thinking of something.

I tear my gaze away from her when Jin enters the living room, "Here,"

He threw a new set of clothes at me, "You can change there." He pointed to the door at the end of the hallway.

"Thanks," I said and followed his instruction.

I was passing by a room after changing when I heard someone snoring. I frowned and peeked through the door that was left ajar.

My eyes widened when I saw an unfamiliar figure lying on a bed. I immediately ran back to the living room where Jin and Y/n are.

"A guy was in that room," I said and pointed at the room.

Jin immediately stood up, "Stay quiet." He said as we followed him.

He opened the door slowly so it won't make a noise, "I don't know him." Jin whispers while staring at the guy on the bed.

The guy was sleeping so peacefully and even snoring.

"Should we wake him up?" Y/n's head peaked beside me.

I smiled a little-

Wait what?

Why would I smile?

"No need," Jin said and gestured at the guy so we looked at him. The guy's eyes widened when he saw us and tumbled backward until he fell off of the bed.

"Please don't hurt me! I don't have a place to stay! I thought this place was empty so I decided to stay here! I'm sorry!"

The three of us exchanged glances, "What's your name?" Jin asked with his arms crossed.

"N-namjoon."