47

"What are we doing here, Seokjin?" Yoongi asked while looking up at the tall mountain in front.

"We will do hiking!" Jin answered, obviously excited.

We fell silent and I don't know what's going on in their mind, but what I'm thinking right now is how long are we going to climb that mountain.

"Let's start!" Jin said after tossing each bag to Yoongi and Jungkook.

"You better make sure that the view at the top is worth it," Yoongi said and glared at the other. We began to climb the mountain and I don't know long it took us before we decided to take a rest.

"Damn you, Jin. I should've been sleeping right now instead of climbing this mountain with the possibility of encountering snakes." Yoongi complained again.

"Then go back down there alone." Jin spat and opened the bag he was holding as he began to distribute bottles of water.

"Thanks," I said and opened the cap as I drank it to half.

"Let's collect woods, everyone until we reach the top," Namjoon announced.

I frowned when I felt like we are being watched but dismissed it when Namjoon called us to continue.

Namjoon offered his hand when he noticed me in need of assistance because I can feel my legs would give up at any minute.

"Thanks," I said and took his hand as he helped me climb.

The sun was already setting down when we arrived at the top.

"Woah." We said in unison and fell silent, we watch the sunset with the cold breeze touching our skin.

"Blankets, everyone!" Jin said and distributed blankets with the trio's help. I noticed that Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin are always together these days.

"Two persons every blanket, we don't have enough blankets." Jin added.

"Let's share," Dawon said when she came to me and gave me a wink which made me giggle.

We became busy with arranging our blankets on the ground until Hoseok called us for dinner.
I noticed that Yoongi stood up and saw that he just finished creating fire using woods.

We sat around the fire and waited for the meat, that I didn't know that they bought, to be cooked by Jin.

"Done!" He said, then, we began to eat.

When we were done, we remained sitting around the fire, "Are we going to be out here for the rest of our lives? Traveling all around South Korea?" Jimin asked innocently, glancing at each one of us.

I heard a sigh that I don't know whom it belonged to.

"Two choices; we will go back to our houses and deal with our problems, or continue traveling all around South Korea and run away from our problems," Dawon said, lifting her two fingers to count.

"What is the best choice then?" Based on that deeper than the ocean voice, I think that's Taehyung.

"We won't be able to move on if we remain running away from our problems." It was Jin.

"What are you trying to say? Go back to our houses like we didn't run away at all?" Yoongi asked.

We fell silent, thinking thoroughly...

"Why did we run away? It's because we wanted to escape our problems," I said.

"We wanted to have some time to think," Namjoon added.

"But did we even try to think for a solution though?" Hoseok asked, his lips were tugged downwards, similar to his sister, meaning that they're sad.

I sighed.

Right. I've never thought of a solution, I didn't even think about my Father that I left alone.

*

Everyone was on their blankets and sleeping peacefully. I was about to lie down beside Dawon when I noticed a figure sitting at the other edge of the mountain.

I stood up and carefully walked towards him, afraid that I might wake them up.

I sat beside him which shocked him, before he could release a noise, I covered his mouth with my hand.

When his shoulders calmed down, I let go of him., "Why are you still awake?" I asked Namjoon.

"I was thinking, where am I going if our trip ends? I don't have a family. I don't even know who did that to me and my family." He sighed while staring down at his hands that were on his lap.

"You should look for work." I suggested and propped my arms behind me to support my weight, "Then, when you become successful. Pay for an investigator for your case."

He nodded, "That's good. But, I have to work hard because I had a record."

I nodded and patted his shoulder before standing up, "Let's sleep."

He smiled and stood up as we went to our blankets to sleep.