20

HOSEOK

"Where are we?" I asked when the truck stopped.

"A park," Y/n said.

"An old one," Namjoon said while closing the door.

I looked around and only the lamp posts and moon were our source of light, "We need fire to warm us, let's get woods from there."

Namjoon said and pointed at the tall trees which are not that far from our spot.

"Who's going to stay here with the two girls?" Yoongi asked.

"I will!" I volunteered and smiled.

"Take care of them." That paled skin said before jumping off from the truck along with the CEO's missing son as they disappeared in the tall trees and grasses.

"I'll be on the front seat, I can't take the coldness. Okeh?" We gave my sister a nod as she went out from our line of sight.

I sat on the edge of the truck and looked up to the moon. Y/n followed and sat next to me but made sure to leave a space between us.

"I wonder how many homeless people are looking at the same moon right now."

I looked at her, hugging her knees closer to her chest.

"The moon... Even though it was surrounded by darkness, it still manages to stand out and give light to everyone's night."

She smiled.

"If I'll be able to step on the moon someday. I'll tell it that it gives hope to everyone in the dark, so I hope it will continue being a light to everyone's night."

I stared at her, not caring if she will notice me or not.

I like how she talks, I like her words.

*

"You're so good at this, Yoongi!"

Y/n said while peaking behind Yoongi, who made fire by rubbing the woods against one another.

"Yeah! I can't wait for you to put yourself on fire!" Jin said and laughed.

Wait, what?

"Can you guys hear that sound?" I asked.

"What is that?" Dawon asked.

Jin stopped laughing as we all looked at him.

"Is that you?"

A piece of wood suddenly hit Jin's neck, "What the heck?!" He yelled and held his neck.

"Hey! It wasn’t my fault that I was born with this laugh!" Jin said, his face was starting to get red.

I shook my head and sat down on the ground. We formed a circle around the fire, enough for us to feel the warmth.

"What are your dreams?" Namjoon asked when we fell silent. "I want to be a businessman." He started.

"Well, I want to be a CEO but I don't want to be married. You should join my company in the future!" Jin said and smiled at Namjoon, but his eyes says otherwise.

"I want to build my own clothing line!" Dawon said and smiled.

"I want to be a dance instructor," I said and smiled brightly.

We all turned our eyes on Y/n who was sitting beside me.

"I want to have a business which sells everything related to those who are working on the plane." She said.

We looked at Yoongi who's beside Y/n, he looked at each one of us with his usual cold face.

"Is this really necessary?" He asked and when we all nodded, he sighed.

"I want to be a producer–"

He stopped talking when we heard small noises. We went silent and listened carefully to the sounds.

"Aish! It was just a cat! So paranoid." Jin said and rolled his eyes.

Yoongi threw a small piece of wood at him. "You went silent too!"

"Hey! Why do you keep on throwing this thing on me?! That's bullying kid!"

"What? Kid?! I was born in 1993!"

"I was born in 1992!"

"You're just a year older!"

"I'm still older than you!"

"I should call you old man then!"

I facepalmed as the two continued bickering.