CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

Your POV

You woke up on a flower bed. A bed of roses actually...

What happened? You thought while recalling your memory. You assumed that the bed of roses saved your life. What's the point of living anyway? Hope I'll meet a monster and it would kill me instead, just like what Kenna said. Then you got up and realize that you were still carrying your bag pack, you had spare clothes and a power bank in it. Then you check your pockets to see your phone and earphones are as good as new. "THANK GOODNESS!" You were curious that you didn't get hurt by the thorns in the roses, so you checked the rose bed and realized there were no thorns in it.

Well, I should find a way out of here. You went down a path that seems like a purple hallway. You met up with some monsters, you saw four buttons in front of you, FIGHT, ACT, ITEMS, and MERCY. Due to your curiosity, you tap all the buttons except the FIGHT button, cause something in your chest was telling you that it's not right, KINDNESS kept you away from fighting any monster. You saw the options for act and felt a bit disgusted, it said flirt, kiss, or spank? Then you remembered that in the underground it's f*cked or be f*cked, and you didn't feel like starting a weird relationship with a monster so you chose MERCY and decided to flee instead.

As you were walking down this purple hallway, you met up with lots of dangerous puzzles, but most of them were solved. On your way, you met up with a kid, they were wearing a sweater with black, white, and purple stripes. They introduced themselves to you, their name was Frisk. They brought you to the house at the end of the hallway. You also learned that this purple hallway was called the ruins. You asked Frisk that if it's okay to interfere with the monsters in the underground as a lot of monsters flirted with you on the way, Frisk told you that the monsters may be flirty but they were nice and that's the only reason that Frisk was alive. At least people here are nicer than the ones on the surface. If it was them, they would have killed the monsters when they were on the surface.  You thought and felt safer to the fact that no one is going to kill you. Frisk knocked on the door, and someone opened it. She looks like a tall goat figure. But you got to admit that she looked like a sugar mummy.

"My child, you're home early. And what do you got there? Another human? Did she just fell here? Wait, where're my manners. Greetings my child, my name is Toriel, caretaker of the ruins, come on in I just finished making my signature butterscotch cinnamon pie. By the way, what's your name?" You looked at Frisk and they nodded. You knew that you could trust them and introduce yourself to Toriel. "Hello, my name is (y/n), I'm 24 this year and ... nice to meet you, Toriel." "(y/n), that's a really beautiful name. Oh, and this is my husband, Asgore. He is the ruler of the underground. "she introduced you to the other goat guy sitting at the dining table while sipping on coffee. "Honey, this is (y/n), she just came here." "Nice to meet you (y/n), what brings a young lady like you down here?" you kept silent 'because you didn't feel like talking about it. "Don't feel like talking about it, huh? Never mind, if it was me, I wouldn't feel like talking about my personal issues to a stranger that I just met too, take it slow." You smiled at him showing that you appreciate him asking. Monsters here are

"Tori dear, it's nice of you to take in (y/n) but where would she be staying." There were only three rooms in this house, one was the master bedroom, where Toriel and Asgore sleep, a smaller room, it was Frisk's bedroom, and another one which was under construction. "Your right honey, I've never thought of that. What about she stayed at Alphy's and Undyne's place?" "Dear, you know that they are in a relationship and you don't want (y/n) to feel like the third wheel, don't you?" Honestly, you really didn't want to be the third wheel after what happened before this.

"What about the skelebros? Papyrus and Sans would be happy to take care of (y/n)." You looked concerned 'because you never lived with guys before. Toriel noticed and told you "Don't worry, my child. They are... well uh ... not into girls, you understand what I'm saying. Plus, they would be like the brothers you never had." "Okay, then..." "Tori dear, that's a great idea but you know Sans ... he's been ... you know not him lately ... do you think it's a good idea?" "Honey, it's just a phase, he would be all right." You were really eager to know what's wrong with him, but you didn't bother, 'because you barely know him and you didn't want to be a busy body, right? On the other hand, you feel like you want to help him so badly, KINDNESS tells you that something is wrong and he needed someone to console him.

"Let me ask Papyrus's opinion, my child," Toriel said and took out her phone and start dialing... "HELLO." The voice on the other side was very loud, you can literally hear it although Toriel wasn't on loudspeaker. He sounds very optimistic and cheerful, well living with him would be a ton of fun, skele-ton. You can't help but laugh at your own pun, you like to tell and listen to puns and bad jokes after all. At least they keep you amused. Toriel, Asgore, and Frisk looked at you in confusion.