Chapter 5

-My phone keeps having a spaz and putting photos from other stories on to this one. It's weirding me out...-

Time skip, by the way.

I licked my lips nervously. It was the big day. I stood waiting where I would be launched on to the stage when it came for me to appear.
I could hear the fans screaming... for Taemin. They didn't know about me, they were only here for Taemin. And even if I was just performing solo, they probably would still only come because I looked exactly like Taemin. I shook my head, stop thinking like that!
My mind went back to last night, to Onew and my discussion last night.

*Time skip back to the night before*

"Don't worry about it." He said, eating a mouthful of the soup I'd made him.
"But what if they only like me because I look like Taemin. I don't want to be famous for being Taemin's twin. "
"They might be like that at first but once they get to know you, they'll like you for being you." I looked at him doubtfully.
"But I sound and look exactly like Taemin. They're only going to like me because of that. "
"No they won't. "
"Yes they will, anything they like about me will be what they like about Taemin. His voice, his looks..."
"They won't like you for his cuteness. " Onew said. "Or his optimism. Or his childlikeness. "
"What?" I had no clue what he was going on about.
"You're not really as cute as Taemin, you kind of are but it's a different type of cuteness. You're a pessimist where Taemin is an optimist. And you are and act a lot older than him." Onew smiled at me. "Don't worry, despite your similarities in looks, your personalities are different. "
"Oh..."
"And, your singing voices are different as well. They're similar, there's no denying that, but they're different too. You can rap better, which is why you're the one rapping in your songs. So don't worry about the fans liking your singing because it sounds like Taemin's. " I smiled, feeling a bit better.
"Thanks Onew." I said.
"No problem. And tomorrow, as celebration, I'll cook dinner. " He yawned. "Now let's clean up and then go to bed, I'm tired. " I nodded and collected our bowls. I then went to wash up while Onew went off somewhere, probably hiding to get out of cleaning.

----------------------::---------------------

Onew's so nice!! Even though I made him do that. ^_^
I'm enjoying writing this story so I hope you guys are enjoying reading it.
Kiss Yo! is such a weird song. I wish I could've been there when they performed it live.
Bye!!