Chapter 36

I ran after the stalker, everyone else not far behind. The more I stared at her back, the more it looked like Minjung's back, now if only I could get her to talk.
"Hey, stalker chic, not very original, are you? We ran this way last time." No response. "What're are you going to do with this photo? Send it to everyone give TaeTae some good publicity and help me even more?!"
"Save your breath, concentrate on running." Minho said, running up beside me. "We might be able to catch her if you concentrate."
"I'm trying to get her to reveal herself. And anyway, I've got you on my team, you can do the catching for me."
"Alright then." Minho's speed then got faster as he concentrated more on trying to catch her.
"Hey, stalker chic, someone beat you to making my life miserable, they were way more clever. They stole Sehun." I yelled out. "Why didn't you think of that?" No response, she was good. "You know what I discovered, both of you have an obsession with my past relationships." It looked like I got a slight response, but not verbal. "And you, I know, mentioned the girlfriend who I left. Well, you know how I said it wasn't what you thought, my reason for leaving? I left because I was cheating on that girl. And then I dated another guy so she didn't get suspicious and then dated Sehun." I almost got a response from her, I could see she wanted to respond. But now I had her, if she was Minjung, if she mentioned me cheating on her, it'd give away the fact that she was the stalker.
"I'm going this way." I said to Taemin, who'd caught up to me. "You guys keep following her." He nodded and I turned left at the corner.
I've gathered some people, what do you want us to do?
I read Taeyoon's text and quickly told him to be on the lookout for a girl being chased by SHINee and Chanyeol. I then got called by Kyuhyun.
"Yeah?"
"I managed to gather most of Super Junior. What do you want us to do?" He said.
"Spread out. Be on the lookout for SHINee and Chanyeol chasing a girl. Kyuhyun, I need you to meet me at this address I'm sending you. We have a special task to do."
"Ok. I'll meet you there."
"Alright, see you then." I then hung up and continued my running.

//

"What's this 'special task'?" Kyuhyun asked as he walked up to me.
"We have to walk around like we're friends but if you looked at it a certain way we could be something more. Because if the stalker saw this, she'd have to take a photo in an attempt to ruin Taemin and I."
"Will it? Because I don't want to be the cause of the downfall of your relationship. You know I was joking earlier right?" I nodded.
"I know you were. And don't worry, it shouldn't."
"Shouldn't..." Kyuhyun muttered. "I love the certainty."
"Ok, let's go somewhere." I said, bouncing a little.
"Uh... where, exactly?" I shrugged.
"Somewhere fun!" I looked around. "And somewhere you can get food."
"You're paying."
"Whatever."

Kyuhyun and I eventually decided on Mexicana Chicken because it is amazing and why would you go anywhere else. Actually, it more like he wasn't being very helpful in making decisions and all I could think of was chicken.
"What do you want?" I asked, looking at Kyuhyun. He shrugged.
"Nothing, really." I sighed.
"Do you want to go somewhere else?" He shook his head.
"Nah, I'm just not hungry. You buy whatever you want and we'll do our undercover stalker finding mission. I steal some of your stuff." Nodding, I went up and ordered some nuggets, keeping an eye out for a stalker.
Once I got the nuggets, we went outside and I tried to feed Kyuhyun.
"Eat." I said, poking a nugget at his lips. "Eat the deliciousness."
"If it's so delicious, you should it eat." He grabbed my hand and directed it so the nugget was at my mouth. I bit into the chicken and Kyuhyun let go of my hand.
"We're pretty good at this." I said. Kyuhyun nodded.
"Now we just need a stalker."
"If she's following us, we need to lure her out somehow. Do something that will really get her attention."
"I have an idea, tell me if you think she's near us." I nodded.
"With any luck, everyone else is chasing one of them and the other one is following me. We just need to draw her out a little and then a lot." I thought for a moment. "To get a picture, she'd have to be sort of out in the open, wouldn't she?"
"I suppose." I nodded and then jumped over and hugged Kyuhyun tightly.
"Then look for her." I jumped around in circles, hugging Kyuhyun and looking for the stalker. There was a bit of movement, a flash and I found the stalker.
"I found her. She's standing behind a tree behind you." I said. There was more flashing.
"Alright, well let's draw her out." Kyuhyun then leant down as if to kiss me, but put his thumb on my lips so it looked like he was kissing me but wasn't. People around us who knew who we were gasped and pointed. The stalker moved so she could get a better angle.
"Now!" I whispered when she got close enough. Kyuhyun and I then sprung into action, running towards the girl. She panicked, turned to run but tripped, letting us catch her.
Suddenly, my phone went off. I looked at it, it was from Taemin.
We got the stalker. Sunni tripped her.
If they got the stalker, did that mean we had the kidnapper.
The girl looked up at us as we walked over to her. She was still sprawled on the ground.
"Minjung, I knew you were stalking me. Just couldn't get enough of me?" I squatted down to her level.
"I hate you." She spat.
"Aaw, you care about me that much?" She growled at me and I pulled out my phone to call Taeyoon.
"You still haven't found Sehun." I smiled at her as I waited for Taeyoon to pick up.
"Actually, we have."

--------------------------------------------

It feels rushed, really random and like it sucks. I'm sorry, I didn't really know what to write so I figured, let's have a little Kyuhyun x Taecyeon moment... And that somehow caught a stalker.
I hope it isn't as bad as I think it is. I'm sorry if it is.
Also, this story is going to end soon...
Thank you for reading!!
Bye!!