Chapter 27

Taecyeon POV

The damn girl burst into tears when the cop arrived so I never got to see her face. And of course the cop believed her tears.
"She's a stalker! We caught her taking photos of us outside Taemin's house." I exclaimed.
"Sure... how do you know she wasn't just taking a picture of a bird or something." How was this cop so dence?!
"Because we got a message from her seconds before seeing her."
"Coincidence." I rolled my eyes and glared at the girl. Because of her, Taemin, Jonghyun and I were probably going to get a bad reputation.
"What seems to be the problem, Minjun." I looked up and saw Taeyoon walking over to the stupid cop.
"These three were chasing this lady here." She must've known that her plan had failed because the girl's sobbing stopped. When we looked over to her, she jumped up and sprinted away.
"Yah! She's getting away!" I yelled, chasing after her.
Of course, me being me, I tripped over my own two feet and went sprawling to the ground. Taemin being Taemin gave up the chase to see if I was alright. Stupid Cop stood there in a daze. Thankfully, Taeyoon and Jonghyun continued the chase.
"Are you alright, Taecyeon?" I blinked up at Taemin. "Oh no, you're bleeding." Taemin gently touched my forehead. His finger came back red.
"Kyaa, TaeTae is so cute." Someone fangirled behind us. I looked behind Taemin to see who it was.
"Taeyeon? What're you doing here?"
"Getting bubble tea."
"Where's Minjung?" Taeyeon shrugged.
"She said she was sick." Taemin laughed randomly.
"What?" I asked.
"Taecyeon, Taeyeon, Taeyoon. Why do all your friends have similar names?" He suppressed another giggle.
"Because I flock to people who are similar to me. Or they flock to me." I shrugged.
"No, what it is, is you're attracted to people who are similar to you, you're attracted to Taeyoon and I because of our similar names, which is why we're only friends. You're attracted to Taemin because you're identical, which is why you're more than friends."
"So... I love myself that much that I'm attracted to people who remind me of myself?" Taeyeon nodded.
"Pretty much."
"Is that why I want to marry my mirror?" Taemin whacked me lightly. "What?!"
"You want to marry everyone."
"No I don't!" Taemin rolled his eyes.
"You told Onew you were marrying Sehun and I, you probably at one point at least acted like you were married to Onew. You proposed to Taeyeon once."
"That was a dare!" I exclaimed.
"You also confessed your love to our teacher in maths."
"Another dare!"
"No it wasn't, you had the biggest crush ever. When the teacher asked you a question, you replied 'I don't know but U + Me = Love'."
"I don't even remember that?"
"And then there was that dog, what was her name... Milly? Molly?"
"Minny." I muttered.
"Yeah, there was her. See Taecyeon, you want to marry everyone."
Taeyoon and Jonghyun came running back, saving me.
"Did you catch her?" I asked hopefully. Taeyoon shook her head.
"No but we figured out a way to catch her."
"I love you Taeyoon. If you catch her, I'll marry you." Taemin chuckled. So did Taeyoon, but I think he was more from embarrassment.
"Uh... Taecyeon, you don't have to do that. Remember, we established all that years ago." I pouted.
"Yes, I know. We might like each other but it's just as friends, nothing more. I remember that chat." I rolled my eyes at him. "Now helping me up and explain your amazing plan."
"You're hurt." He said.
"It's just a scratch." I said, holding out my hands.
"You're bleeding."
"Some scratches bleed." He helped me up and examined my scratch a bit closer.
"It looks deep." I shrugged.
"It'll heal." I smiled and got a little closer to him so I could whisper. "Plus, it gives me a reason to complain."
"Well given you're going to anyway, at least you'll have a reason." He said.
"Now let's go home so you can tell us about this plan in private." I said as I helped Taemin up.
"It might be safer if we go to my place, given she knows where you all live. She might have bugged the rooms." I shivered, thinking about all things she could've heard. Not that I did anything, I just spoke out loud sometimes.
"Yeah, you're place might be better..." I said, clutching Taemin's hand. "Let's go to your place..."

--------------------------------------------

Taecyeon, Taeyeon and Taeyoon... that was honestly unintentional. When I started this story, my knowledge on Korean names was low and I need a name starting with 'T' that was somehow similar with Taemin. And given I kind of liked 2PM, I knew Taecyeon's name. And that was how Taecyeon's name was created, though he is not in any way based off 2PM's Taecyeon.
Taeyeon was just the name that Taemin has in the mini drama that they dressed up as girls in. Same with Minjung.
Taeyoon was me looking up Korean cop names and that being the first I found.
See, coincidence.
^_^ Thanks for reading
Bye
Oh, and I almost was forced to go swimming at 6:00am tomorrow. Thankfully PopAsia is on and I was saved.