Chapter 7

Thank you to KpopPerfection and S&M Graphics for the cover!! I love it so much!!

Taecyeon

"Taecyeon, wake up!" Onew cried, jumping on my bed.
"Why?" I croaked. Onew was lying on top of me, smiling. How was he so happy?
"Because we have a day of so let's make the most of it."
"Yeah, by sleeping in." I tried to pull the blanket from underneath Onew and over my head. It sort of succeeded. Onew sighed.
"Come on, wake up!" He whined. I didn't move. "Get up, Taecyeon."
"I don't want to. My eyes won't stay open and I can't focus properly. I'm sick and the only cure is sleeping." Onew sighed and got up.
"Fine, I'll just have a super fun day off by myself."
"Ok." He huffed and then walked out. I peeked out of the blanket to see if he'd gone. He had. I smiled and closed my eyes.
A few seconds later, my eyes snapped open. Thanks to Onew, I was too awake now and couldn't sleep. I got up and stomped out to where Onew was sitting on the couch, watching TV. When he saw me, he smiled.
"You're up!"
"I hate you." I said, sitting down next to him. "I can't sleep now." He grinned evilly. "What're we watching?" He shrugged.
"Some soap opera, I think. I don't know why I'm watching it. It's only on because Minjung-ah is having an affair with Jonghyun and her husband found out. And Taeyeon had a fight with her sister and pushed her and now she's in a coma because she fell down some stairs. Plus, Minho likes Seohyun who likes Jonghyun who is in an affair with Minjung-ah but is thinking of calling it off because he likes Taeyeon but she likes Minjung-ah's husband and that's why her and her sister were fighting because her sister is good friends with Minjung-ah and didn't want Taeyeon wrecking their marriage and Minjung-ah's reputation." I stared blankly at him.
"How do you know all that?" He shrugged.
"Shhh... it's back on." His attention was immediately fixed on the drama. I shook my head at him before slowly turning to watch the soap opera. Because soap operas are like bright lights to a moth, even though you know it's bad you can't help but be drawn to it."

~~

"Minjung! I know about you and Jonghyun."
"Jagiyah, there is nothing between Jonghyun and I, I broke it off with him."
"I know you've been going out and meeting him, and when I'm not home, he comes here. I'm surprised he wasn't here when I came home."
"I swear, jagiyah, there is-"
"Aein, I'm here!"
Cue Minjung's look of oh-crap, her husband's sad I-knew-it expression and Jonghyun's I-should-leave-before-I'm-killed face as he gulps. And then ending credits.
"It ended!" I cried. I turned to Onew. "We must watch tomorrow's episode, I want to know what happens. I must know what happens. "
"Who do you think Minjung-ah will pick?" I thought about it for a second.
"Her husband, she has too much to lose if she leaves him. " Onew nodded and then yawned. He then lay down so his head was in my lap and shut his eyes.
"What're you doing?" It was slightly weird and uncomfortable.
"I'm having a nap, I'm tired. " I sighed.
"Wouldn't it be more comfortable in a bed?" Onew opened one eye and looked at me.
"My bed's uncomfortable for naps." I was about to suggest mine but he read my mind. "Yours is too big, I'm staying here."
"Can't I get comfortable then too?" Onew shook his head.
"If it means I lose my pillow, no. " I sighed again and tried to get as comfortable as I could while Onew fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------
Yes, it is a filler episode!
Mainly describing the plot of a made up soap opera. So no, you can't watch it because it doesn't exist.
More story and stuff will happen in the next chapter, I promise.
Bye!!