Chapter 31

Taecyeon POV

Now I just turn this corner and I should... dammit, once again it wasn't the corner to Mexicana Chicken. And I'd turned way to many corners to turn back and find Minjung's house. So the only way to go was forwards.
While walking, something adults had drilled into me since when I was a kid finally appeared.
If you get lost, don't move, just stay where you are.
Now what good was that going to do me, if I didn't go anywhere I wouldn't be able to stop being lost.
Hmm... where to go next. There was another fork in the road.
Coca-cola mahssidda
(Coca-cola is so good)
Masisseumyun ddo mukji
(If it's good, I'll drink it again)
Ddo muk ue myun baetal la
(If I drink it again, I'll get a stomachache)
Ding dong deng dong
Right! I shall go right!
I turned right and found myself finally in a familiar area. About time.
Sadly, it was just where I used to have bubble tea, not where you buy Mexicana Chicken.
Wait! If bubble tea is here... then Taemin's house must be that way. I quickly ran down a couple of streets till I found the house I was looking for.
I looked warily around for a stalker as I tried to remember which way was home. Looking down the streets, I eventually on the most familiar looking street. Running down that, I saw a familiar building.
"Yes! If that's home then Mexicana Chicken must be that way." I turned past the entrance to the building I lived and in down the road that led to chicken.
"Taecyeon-Oppa?" I paused mid-stride.
"Taecyeon? What're you doing here." I turned on my heels to face Taemin and Minho.
"Going to get chicken." Taemin frowned.
"Then why are you here? If you were outside your house you should've come in."
"Yeah, but I got lost again and then found here so I knew Mexicana Chicken was down this way." I pointed to the way I'd been going to walk. It was Minho's turn to frown.
"But Mexicana Chicken is that way." He pointed in the opposite direction.
"Are you sure?" He nodded. "Oh... woops." Taemin face-palmed and smiled.
"You're so silly, Taecyeon-oppa. Come inside." He held out his hand.
"But what about the chicken?" I accepted his hand anyway though.
"We can get some tomorrow. Let's just go inside for now." I sighed in defeat as I followed Taemin inside.
"You are definitely the submissive one." Minho whispered as he walked passed.
"Hey! I'm the more manly one! I am so not the uke!" Minho just chuckled and ignored me.

"We found him!" Taemin cried when he walked inside.
"Where was he?" Onew asked, glaring at me.
"Out the front, about to get lost again." Minho said with a chuckle.
"Why didn't you come inside?" Onew scolded.
"I wanted to find the chicken..." Everyone else tried to hold back a laugh as Onew told me off.
"We have a stalker and you're wandering off and getting lost."
"Oh, speaking of which, she called me." I said. Everyone's eyes turned wide as they looked at me in shock.
"What'd she say?"
"Not much... just asking if I liked her pictures and that she had some stuff to do and she'd see me soon." I shrugged. "Not much really."
"Show me your phone." Onew held out his hand.
"Why?"
"For a phone number or something."
"It's flat." Onew frowned.
"I don't care just give it to me." I quickly searched all my pockets for my phone and couldn't find it. I pulled off my jumped and shook it but it didn't fall out. I patted up and down my pants but couldn't find it. And it wasn't in my shirt.
"I don't have it... I must've dropped it."
"Great, so if the stalker was following you she could have all of our numbers by now." I shook my head.
"I have put a very clever password on it. " They all rolled their eyes.
"What is it?"
"Everything is awesome." I said, quite proud of myself.
"You know the stalker probably knows about your obsession with The Lego Movie and that'll probably be one of the first things she guesses." Onew said.
"Yeah, well, I didn't come up with it to stop a stalker, ok." I slumped onto the couch. A knock at our door brought me back to me feet as I walked over to answer it.
"Uh... hi, are you Lee Taecyeon?" I nodded slowly at the man who'd knocked on my door. "I believe this is yours." He handed me a phone that looked identical to my one.
"Oh cool, thanks. I thought I'd lost it." I looked up from my phone and smiled at the man. "Thank you for returning it."
"It's no problem. A girl told me to give to someone called Taecyeon who lives in this apartment."
"A girl? Did you see what she looked like." The man shook his head.
"No, sir, it was dark and her face was covered by shadows."
"Aish, why won't she show her face?" I turned back to the man. "Thank you anyway."
"Good night, sir." The man then left.
"'Night..." I then went back inside, turning the phone in my hands, wondering what she'd done to it.

--------------------------------------------

I just realised that I gave Sehun a girlfriend at the start of the book... that was because Taecyeon's friend wasn't going to be Sehun until the chapter that revealed his friend to be Sehun. I'll have to figure out what happened to her. And no, she is not the stalker, I can promise you that much.
And you know when Onew was telling Taecyeon about the soap opera, that was actually based on a Simpsons episode where Lisa gets sick and is forced to stay home and she watches a soap opera with Marge and Marge pretty much does what Onew does but a little less. It was just kind of funny to me so I felt I had to put it in here.
I was rereading the earlier chapters to figure out if I'd ever mentioned Taecyeon's last name but I couldn't find it. But while doing it, I realised how much Taecyeon has changed. He was pretty grumpy back then...
This was a long A/N. Sorry.
Thank you for reading
Bye!!