Chapter 22

By the time Taecyeon had run out of interest and energy, it had gotten dark.
"Onew, I not coming home." Taecyeon said lazily, not even speaking properly. "I stay at Taeminnies." There was a pause as he listened to what Onew was saying. "Coz I wuv Taemin. And Sehun and I'm going to run off and marry them tonight. That's why I can't come home. If you don't respect my wishes then fine, but you can't stop me." He sighed as Onew spoke again before turning to me. "He wants to talk to you." He handed the phone to me.
"Is Taecyeon drunk?" Onew asked. I laughed.
"No, just tired and sugared up." I said. Onew made a noise of understanding.
"Ok, that was all. Bye." He then hung up. I handed Taecyeon back his phone, not helping but noticing his background was a picture of Sehun. Though I felt a little better when I discovered his lock screen was a picture of me from Replay era. And his password was Onew.
"Want to stay at my place for the night?" I asked Sehun. "We can all camp out on the floor if you want." Sehun was about to decline but Taecyeon interrupted him.
"Yesh! You stay with us." He said, jumping around. Sehun sighed.
"I guess I have to accept. I hope I'm not interrupting anything. Or putting you out too much." I shook my head.
"You're not interrupting anything or putting me out. Taecyeon's doing the same thing."
"Yippee! We're having a sleepover!" Taecyeon said, jumping up and down. "Let's go home now." I nodded.
"Yeah, it's dark, so we probably should."

We began to walk but a few steps in, Taecyeon started complaining.
"There's too much walking." He said, pouting. He then turned to Sehun, arms outstretched and his hands opening and closing. "Carry me, Sehunnie." He said. Sehun sighed and turned so Taecyeon could climb onto his back. We then started walking.
"I can carry him if you want, Sehun." I offered. Taecyeon shook his head.
"If either of us should be carrying the other then it should be me carrying you. You're too delicate, I'd probably kill you." He said, resting his head on Sehun's shoulder. "And I don't want that, then what'd I do." He yawned before closing his eyes. "Wake me... up when we get to Taeminnie's place, kay?"
"Alright." Sehun said before Taecyeon closed his eyes again and probably fell asleep.

"Sehun, I have a question." I said. Sehun looked at me, one eyebrow raised.
"Yes?" I took a breath.
"Does Taecyeon like you? Like, in a more than a friend way?" Sehun chuckled.
"No, he's just a bit overly affectionate towards me." Sehun smiled at me. "Besides, I don't think he could like me that way."
"Why?" Sehun looked fondly at the sleeping Taecyeon through the corner of his eye.
"I think his heart's taken by someone else." I felt disappointment rush through me again. Taecyeon liked someone.
"Oh." Was all I could say. Sehun stared at me for a few moments before laughing.
"You've got no idea, do you?" He asked. I shook my head slowly, unsure of what I had no idea about. Sehun chuckled again. "You're so slow, Taemin-hyung."
"What? Why? What don't I know?!" Sehun put his finger to his lips and then pointed at Taecyeon. "Sorry, but what don't I know?" Sehun shook his head and smiled.
"You'll just have to find out yourself." I sighed and looked away, realising we were at my house already.
"We're here." I said. Sehun nodded and continued to carry Taecyeon. I unlocked the door and let Sehun in, who took his shoes off and carried Taecyeon to the couch, gently placing him on it. He stared at him for a moment.
"He got that outfit from me..." He said. He then turned and sat on Taecyeon.
"Oof." Taecyeon went to sit up but couldn't because of Sehun. "Hey, Sehunnie, why'd you do that?"
"Because you told me to wake you when we got to Taemin-hyung's place." Sehun said as he got off Taecyeon. "Now get up so we can help Taemin-hyung." Taecyeon stood up and looked at me expectantly.
"What do you need us to do?" He asked.
"Uh... help me get the spare mattress out here." Taecyeon nodded.
"What do you need me to do, hyung?" Sehun asked.
"Clear this space so we can put the mattress down." Sehun nodded and got to work while Taecyeon followed me. It was fun being in charge.
"Don't get used to it." Taecyeon said, wrapping his arms around me from behind.
"Huh?" I asked as Taecyeon hugged me from the back, his breath tickling my ear. He had no idea what him hugging me was doing to me.
"Don't get used to being in charge. Coz I am the amazing seme." He said.
"What?" Taecyeon looked at me over my shoulder.
"Doesn't matter." He said. "Now where's the mattress?" I pointed at the mattress.
"Right there. In front of you." I rolled my eyes.
"Oh yeah, I didn't notice it." He said. I face-palmed.
"How did you not notice it?! It's right in front of you." Taecyeon looked up at me and smiled.
"Something was distracting me." He said as he tried to lift the mattress. I went to help him, ignoring the fact he tried to switch the blame to me. At least, that's what I think he was doing.
We moved the mattress to the space Sehun had cleared.
"Do you think we'll need another mattress?" I asked, looking at the mattress. Taecyeon shook his head.
"We'll just all snuggle up. Dibs the middle." He jumped on to the unmade mattress and pulled on Sehun and my pants. "Come and we'll see if we can fit." Sehun obediently lay down next Taecyeon and I quickly lay down on the other side. Taecyeon wrapped his arms around both of us, smiling. "See, we fit."
"Then let's make it so we can go to sleep. It's 10 already." I said as I glanced at the clock. Taecyeon jumped up and waited expectantly.
"Where are the sheets and stuff." I pointed back where we came and Taecyeon ran off. A few seconds later, he returned with a bunch of sheets

We made the bed and then hopped in. That night, I fell asleep hugging Taecyeon.

------------------------------------------

Crappy way to end, I know. But I needed to finish it so I could write the next chapter. Which is Taecyeon's POV.
I hope I'm not boring you to death, just hang in there, the TaeTae romance is about to start. Trust me.