Chapter 16

I was woken up by a bright light and Sehun shaking me awake.
"Wha?" I said, rubbing my eyes and squinting tiredly, my eyes not used to the bright light shining into the room.
"Wake up!"
"Why?"
"Because I've got to go. " I sat up.
"Alright, I'm up. "
"Um... there's clothes on the chair over there. As well as a towel. There's some breakfast in the kitchen. And a key on the table, lock up when you leave. Oh, and you can keep the key, that way if you need a place to stay and I'm not here you can still get in." I smiled and pulled Sehun into a hug, which resulted in my arms around his waist and my head resting on his thigh, very close to an awkward spot. This was because he was standing and I was sitting on a bed, not really the best positions for a hug.
"Thank you. " I said. "You're my favourite EXO member." Sehun rolled his eyes.
"Who else would be?"
"Luhan." I said. Sehun poked his tongue out at me. "What, he's so cute."
"So am I. Anyway, I have to go. Bye." He then rushed out of the room and not long later I heard the front door open and shut. I got up and walked over to the clothes Sehun had left. He left black skinnies, a grey shirt with his full name and a picture of him, and all the other essentials. With the shirt was a note.
I was going to give you this for your birthday but you can have it early.
Sehun :)
P.S. Don't go through my clothes to find a different top. You have to wear that one.
I smiled and shook my head. I then picked up the clothes and the towel and went into the bathroom.
After I'd showered, I'd got changed, laughed again at the shirt and went down to the breakfast Sehun had left me. It was kimchi stew, which was pretty tasty, even though it was just leftovers of Sehun's dinner. I knew this because he left a note telling me.
"I'd make him my wife if he was a girl." I said to myself. "This is that good, I'd probably marry him anyway." I laughed at myself. Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness. "Having a conversation is the second. Third is having an argument. Would fourth be physically fighting yourself?" I shook my head and quickly finished my delicious breakfast. I then grabbed the key he left after washing up, left the house and walked in the direction I thought was my house.

About half an hour later, I found myself in a strange neighbourhood.
"I think I'm lost..." I muttered. I shrugged and then walked back the way I came.
Which lead me to another unknown neighbourhood. How did I get lost by retracing my steps?! Sighing, I walked down a random street in the hope of finding something familiar.
Another street and I was even more lost. A growl escaped my throat, surprising me. I didn't know that I turned into an animal when I frustrated myself. Sighing, I continued walking.
It was about at this point that I remembered something they'd taught us as children. If you get lost, don't move, you'll get yourself even more lost. Instead just wait for help.
"Thanks memory, great timing!" I muttered, glaring upwards.
"Taecyeon?" A familiar voice said. I turned and hug attacked the person.
"I'm so happy you found me!" I cried.
"Um... ok. " Minho said.
"And you recognised me for once." I said. "I could kiss you right now."
"Please don't. " Minho said, taking a step back just to be safe. "And I recognised you because Taemin's at home."
"Oh, you shouldn't have told me that and I could've just been proud of you." Minho's gaze drifted to my shirt.
"Nice top..." He said. I smiled.
"I know, you'll never guess who gave it to me. " I said.
"Sehun?" I nodded.
"Now can you please help me. I got lost and I'm not sure where to go to get home. " Minho laughed at me.
"Here, I'll give you a lift. " He nodded his head towards his cat.
"Yay! I get to go home!" I said, bounding over to his car. "Actually, could you take me to Taemin please?"
"Sure, I think Taemin would like to see you, he's been worried about you. You just disappeared." I looked down in my lap guiltily. "Don't worry too much, you can't help it if you got lost. Though, it seems you found a place to stay. You could've called us."
"I can't remember phone numbers. That's my phone's job." Minho laughed.
"Ok then. I forgive you. Now let's get you to Taemin."

--------------------------------------------
The picture is a top I found which is the closest to what I wanted. It was either that or chibi but I couldn't find one of those anyway. The top's by someone I found on Deviantart.
Anyways, I should probably go now.
Bye!!