Chapter 40 ~ END

Taemin's POV

When Chanyeol had seen Sehun, he rushed up to him and hugged him tightly. Scolding him as he told him how worried they'd been.
I smiled as I watched them. Taecyeon then swooped in and pulled me into a hug.
"I'm sorry for kissing Kyuhyun." He said.
"It's ok." I said, smiling so he knew I meant it.
"Good. Still I felt bad so I bought you a present." He pulled a little box from his pocket, I wasn't quite sure how it fit in there, and opened it. Inside was a ring. "It's a promise ring. Because I promise to be yours forever and my lips will never touch another's ever again." He picked up the ring. "Do you accept it?" I rolled my eyes at him.
"Like I was going to say no." He smiled and slipped the ring on my finger before lifting up his own.
"Look I got one too." I smiled, leant up and kissed him.
"I love you, Taecyeon-Oppa."
"And I love it when you call me Oppa." I hit his arm. "Ow!" I frowned at him. "I'm sorry. I love you too." I smiled.
"Better." I then kissed him again.

Minho POV

I'd finally managed to come to terms with Taemin being Taecyeon's. Now it just meant I was forever alone.
"Cheer up, Minho." Onew said, appearing next to me. "We can be forever alone together."
"But then we wouldn't be alone..." I said, frowning. "So we technically can't be forever alone together."
"Then we can be not forever alone together. I think Taecyeon is going to be moving in with Taemin soon, so do you want to move in with me? Maybe I can convert you so you worship the chicken." I laughed.
"Alright, it beats being alone I guess." Onew smiled and pat me on the back.
"Good, and maybe in the meantime we can find someone who will help you move on." He then walked off, leaving me staring at his back.
"I think I may already have..." I murmured.

Jonghyun

"Hey Jonggie, remember when Onew gave Taecyeon the chicken necklace?" Key asked. I turned to him and nodded.
"Yeah. Why?" Key smiled.
"Well you know how I said I didn't love you enough to get you something like that." I nodded. "Well here's something. Put your hand out and close you eyes." I did as I was told and almost immediately after I felt something light touch my hand. Opening my eyes, I saw another empty wrapper.
"Really?" I said, pouting. "You did that again?" Key smiled before leaning up and kissing me. I then felt something slip between our lips and realised it was the lolly. Key pulled away.
"And that's not all." He then pulled out a chain with a small heart with a key home on it.
"Aaw, Key, now I'll always think of you."
"You should anyway." Key said, nudging me with his shoulder. "But look, it fits mine." He pulled out a small key. He then put the key in the hole (oh my dirty mind) and unlocked the heart.
"See, because I'm the key to your heart. And only I can have your heart." He opened the heart and inside were two small pictures, one of him and one of me.
"Aww. But what if I want to look at the pictures and you're not around?"
"That's ridiculous, because you'll always be next to me and why would you want to look at pictures when I'm right next to you?" He said before kissing me briefly.
"Fair enough. Then why put the pictures in?" Key shrugged.
"Better than them being empty." I nodded.
"I love you, Key." Key smiled.
"I know." He wrapped his arms around me. "And I love you too. But I love me more."

--------------------------------------------

Happy endings all round.
I didn't miss any POVs did I? I don't think so... well, I know I didn't do some people but their POVs were sort of expressed through others POVs.
I'm not sure if the Onew Minho thing is friends or more... you can decide on that.
Thanks for reading!!
Bye!!