Chapter 26

Taemin POV

While stuffing around on the internet, I came across some interesting, and slightly scary, pictures.
"Hey, Taecyeon-oppa, come look at this." Taecyeon was at my house, yet again. I kind of felt sorry for Onew, being neglected like that, but at least it meant I could hang out with Taecyeon.
"What?" He said, appearing at my shoulder. "Oh, wow." He looked at the pictures I'd found. "Who took them?"
The pictures I'd found were of Taecyeon lying with his head in my lap and also of him hovering over Key when he was dressed as a girl. There were a lot of them, all looking very intimate.
"I don't know... it doesn't say and they've been shared around that many times that it's hard to tell which one was the original post." I scrolled through the many different versions of the same photo. Some had fancy filters on them, some with text, all of them either supporting TaeTae, TaeKey or completely opposing it.
Suddenly, a notification saying I had mail popped up. I opened my email and clicked on the unread message.

To Taecyeon-oppa and Taemin-oppa,
Did you like the pictures I put up? I hope you did because I went to so much trouble to get them.
Thank you Taecyeon-oppa for being such a good model. Give Key-oppa my thanks as well.
Now I must go, things to do, pictures to take ^_~
Have a nice day,
From your loving Shawol.

"Why did she do that?" I asked, rereading the email again.
"We have a stalker..." Taecyeon muttered. "I'm going to have to start sleeping with clothes on."
The door suddenly slammed open, causing us to jump.
"What have you been doing with my Key?!" A furious Jonghyun yelled, walking into the room. He stormed up to Taecyeon and grabbed him by the collar.
"I'm guessing you haven't spoken to Key yet... You just saw the picture and came rushing to kill me, didn't you?" Taecyeon said, awfully calm.
"I don't need to speak to Key about anything, I can tell exactly what's happening from the picture."
"So you can tell that Key and I fell after crashing into each other and we landed like that? And you can tell that Taemin and I have a stalker who is taking photos of us and making it look more intimate than it is?" Jonghyun blinked, his grip loosening on Taecyeon.
"You weren't doing anything with Key?" Jonghyun asked, letting go if Taecyeon. I quickly rushed to him to see if he was alright. Taecyeon nodded in reply to Jonghyun. "But, I got a message saying you were..." Jonghyun pulled out his phone and brought up the message.

Dear Jonghyun-oppa,
As a fan of SHINee and a supporter of JongKey, I felt you should find this out before everyone else did, rather than learning about it through the media.
Today, while I was walking, I saw Key-Oppa and Taecyeon-Oppa in a rather intimate position. I'm sorry to say but I think Taecyeon might be somehow tricking Key into being with him. Convincing him somehow.
I'm sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news but I felt someone had to.
From your loving Shawol.

"That's the stalker!" I exclaimed. My computer made a noise and I turned to discover I had another message.

SHINee is falling apart?

It had an attachment of Jonghyun aggressively holding on to Taecyeon's collar.
"She's here. She's somewhere here." I looked out the window to see a flash of black hair. "She's out there!" I quickly ran outside and saw her turning the corner. I ran after her, Taecyeon and Jonghyun close behind.
"Wait! Please!" I yelled out. She turned another corner. Jonghyun and Taecyeon had caught up to me and were now running along beside me. Taecyeon had his phone out.
"Hello?" He said into the phone. "Taeyoon. Where are you?" He paused as the person replied and sighed in relief at whatever he said. Taecyeon quickly looked around. "You remember where we used to get bubble tea?" He paused. "Yeah, well would you be able to drive there from your home direction? Hopefully we'll cross at some point." he paused again. While we ran and he spoke, the girl did not stop. "Well let's just say we're chasing a stalker who needs catching. You'll be able to tell it's us because it looks like I'm running next to a mirror with another guy and we're chasing a guy." He listened for a moment. "Ok. Cool, see you if we cross." He then hung up.
"Who was that?" I puffed.
"Taeyoon, a cop friend. He's going to come from the opposite end and hopefully we'll corner her." I nodded as we ran. I turned my attention back to the girl, and then looked ahead of her.
"Uh.. Taecyeon, do you think heading into a populated area is a bad thing? People might get the wrong idea." Taecyeon looked ahead and nodded.
"Yeah... this definitely isn't good."
As if on cue, the girl yelled.
"Help me!! These men are chasing me!" She screamed as she ran. People turned their heads to look at us.
"No, we're not! If you would stop running, we would stop as well." Taecyeon yelled back.
"What, so you can grab me and have your way with me?" Her voice sounded familiar for some reason.
"Eew, I'm gay, why would I want to do that to you?" Taecyeon scrunched up his nose and I couldn't help but giggle.
"Is that a true? Are you coming out?"
"Damn, I forgot she was a stalker." He frowned at her back. "She's good at grooming people, I'll give her that."
A police car turned the corner and Taecyeon let out a cheer.
"Taeyoon! We're saved!" The girl seemed relieved too, until she heard Taecyeon and realised the police man was on our side. She paused for a moment, giving us a chance to catch up. She looked at her escape options and then ran down a nearby alley.
"Yeah, we got her!" Taecyeon, Jonghyun and I turned to go down the alley but were stopped.
"Hold it, don't take one more step." A deep voice said behind us. Taecyeon turned and his face dropped.
"You're not Taeyoon..."

--------------------------------------------

Kekeke poor guys, being harassed by a stalker must be hard.
This so fun to write, it's amusing me.
I made barley water, I'm not sure if it worked...
I almost hit myself in the face with my headphones. I could've died! Then who would've finished this story?
I'm kidding, I wouldn't died.
I'm going to leave now... I'm playing Assassins Creed while writing this and it's not really a good game to multi task in...
Hope you liked it ^_^
Bye!!