1.5: The Tour Life

Wild Side by Mötley Crüe

Henley's P.O.V

For what feels like the tenth time today, I walk in on Tommy banging some random chick that's either a fan from tonight's show or a stripper. I roll my eyes at Tommy's usual response to me walking in on him.

"Wanna join, Henley!"

I sigh and lean against the wall out in the hallway since I share a room with Tommy. Tonight was our last show with Whitesnake. I can tell Nikki is over the moon about that because he hates Whitesnake. I still have no idea why. I badger him about it all the time but he just won't tell me. He also doesn't like Bon Jovi, which I don't understand at all. He likes Jon himself, but not the band.

Speaking of Nikki, I spot him stumbling down the hallway. I watch as he nearly falls flat on his face, but he catches himself on the wall. He carries a bottle of Jack in one hand and is wearing a black leather jacket, even though it's burning outside and the sun has went down. I roll my eyes again as he successfully lands on his ass from leaning too far forward.

"Need some help there, Nik?"

"No," He snaps, his dark eyes turning on me. "Just shut the fuck up and go bang Tommy. Leave me alone."

I'm used to these cutting remarks at this point. His addiction is out of control and no one can get a handle on him. Most people would be intimidated by his tone and expression, but I know the sweet Nikki I met all those years ago is still in there. Without thinking about it, I push myself off of the wall to go help my best friend. I stand in front of him and hold out my hand.

He looks at it, confused. "What the hell do you want me to do with that?"

"I want you to grab it, you dumb ass junkie," I remark with a tiny smile growing onto my lips.

I notice a small smile forming on the bassists face. "I knew that you wanted to have sex with me. Now, I gotta let you know, I hate wearing condoms."

"Don't get too cocky, Sixx, or I will let you try to get back to your hotel room alone," I snap, not in the mood for his overly sexual comments.

He frowns a little bit, but says with amusement in his voice, "You're no fun, Henley."

Nikki finally grabs onto my hand and I pull him to his feet. I put his arm around my shoulders and wrap my arm around his waist. We slowly make our way to his hotel room. I'm lucky that I remember everyone's room numbers, or else I'd be completely lost. After much struggle to drag the full grown man around, we reach the door. I look at him expectantly.

He meets my gaze and furrows his eyebrows. "What?"

"Where's your key, dumbass?"

"Oh. I don't know."

I narrow my eyes at him. "You had me drag you all this way and you don't even have your fucking key!"

"Maybe?"

I resist the urge to shove him to the floor so that I could go find Mick or someone that has the patience for this man with the mental capacity of a child. However, I calm myself down as I remember his addiction. He can't help it.

"Okay," I breathe out, taking his arm off of my shoulders. He immediately collapses to the ground with his back against the wall. I look down at him. "Will you be okay just staying here while I go get a spare key?" He nods, already falling asleep in the very uncomfortable position. It's hard to believe that only twenty minutes before he was being a complete dirt bag.

I walk off to the elevator, hoping to God that Nikki doesn't move.

Duff's P.O.V

I look up at the huge hotel room that we'll be staying in for the night.

"Wow!" Steven says in his usual puppy-like manor.

"This place is fucking amazing," Axl breathes from beside me.

I laugh a little bit at how in awe everyone seems to be. Izzy, who never says anything in the first place, and Slash, who has his hair tied back so that you can see his face, are staring up at the building with their mouths forming O's.

Axl claps me on the back, grinning. "I can't fucking believe you set us up with this tour, man. I owe you."

I shrug, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"I agree with Axl," Izzy pipes up. "I can't believe you were able to get us a tour with Mötley fucking Crüe!"

"It really isn't that big of a deal," I laugh, scratching the back of my neck. I'm lucky that Tommy actually agreed to this. I thought he was going to hang up on me after I got ahold of his manager, who was able to give me his number.

"I'll be honest," Slash says, his voice still raspy from the nap he took on the way here. "I completely forgot that you had connections with Mötley."

We all stand in a small circle now, just wanting to enjoy the moment before we get caught up in the tour life. As Slash says that, Steven's expression sours.

"It's not exactly a good connection if he broke Henley's heart and years later got his ass kicked by him."

I sigh, feeling a headache form. "I already told you, Steven, me and Henley are on good terms now!"

The entire group goes quiet, not wanting to intervene on another one of Steven and I's fights. The only time we fight is when anything Henley related comes up.

Steven doesn't say another word, leaving the group to go into the hotel. We all shortly follow. The hotel lobby is huge and really fancy. Once again, we're all in awe. After we get ourselves checked in, we immediately made our way to the bar which is right next to the reception desk. We joke around for a while before Steven and I hear a familiar voice.

"Excuse me, I need a key to room 355. My friend locked himself out and he's not in the condition to come get one himself," Henley says sweetly. My eyes are on her in a split second. She looks beautiful, but is obviously sleep deprived. The receptionist gives her the key without a word and she frowns. "I could be a murderer you know?" The woman doesn't respond. Henley rolls her eyes and goes towards the elevators.

"Is it a bad thing that we're keeping this a surprise?" Steven asks, his eyes still on where Henley disappeared.

I shrug, taking a swig from the bottle of vodka I ordered. "We'll find out tomorrow."

Henley's P.O.V

I find Nikki still asleep on the floor. I smile at his sleeping figure and then unlock the door. I wake him up. After many trials and tribulations, I finally get him into the room and onto the bed. I don't bother undressing him because he normally falls asleep in his clothes anyways. I look at the couch and decide to sleep there. Tommy probably has another girl in his room by now. I hear rustling behind me. Nikki's probably getting undressed.

"Hey, Henley!" He says excitedly.

I turn around, not surprised to see the bassist in his underwear. "What?"

He holds up a shiny sliver object in his hand. "I had the key in my pants the whole time!"

I roll my eyes. "Go to bed, you idiot."

"Okay!" He exclaims like a child. As soon as his overly teased hair hits the pillow, he's out.

I chuckle to myself and make myself comfortable on the couch. I quickly fall asleep, too tired to even dream.