1.7: Drunk Buddies + Two Sober Exes = Disaster

Man Up by Hailee Steinfeld

{Recap}

"What are you guys doing here?"

Henley's P.O.V

I nearly fall to the ground as Steven seemed to have gotten up at lightening speed and gave me a bone crushing hug. I gasp for breath as Steven says really stupid things that don't make any sense.

"Steven!" I manage to get out. He stops talking for a second. "I can't breathe, you dope!"

He lets me go and grins. "'M SO EXITED TO SEE YOU, HENELY!"

"Firstly, you don't need to yell. I can hear you. Secondly, My name is Henley, not Henely." I can't help but laugh at his really confused expression. I shake my head at him. "You should probably get to bed."

"No!" Steven whines like a child. "I feel firm!"

I roll my eyes. "You mean you feel fine?"

He nods. "That's the word! Is firm even a word?" He goes to sit back down on his stool as he contemplates the word 'firm'.

I laugh at him. I've definitely missed that. I haven't seen Stevie drunk in so long, and it's undoubtedly what I need at this moment. I'm still well aware that Sav is staring holes into the back of my head.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner," Duff says from beside me in a quiet voice.

My eyes turn to meet his, and I swear that my heart stops for a few seconds. I haven't seen his kind eyes in a few months, and I'll admit, I missed them. I missed them.

"Didn't tell me what?"

He smiles and my heart warms. "That we'd be joining you on tour."

"You guys are joining the tour?" I ask with a little bit too much excitement.

Duff laughs, gesturing for me to sit on the empty stool next to him. I do so. "You didn't think this was a huge coincidence, did you?"

I shrugged. "Weird things happen every day."

Duff's eyes flicker to something. I furrow my eyebrows. I turn to look, but he grabs my wrist. This stops me.

"Tell me about tour!"

I frown and stop trying to turn around. "Well, every time I've walked in on Tommy banging some chick he asks me to join, I've been trying my best to babysit Nikki, I've been drinking with Mick and Vince, and my band has been off making their own memories. Lots of fun."

"Do you have your own bus?" Duff asks frantically, his eyes flickering to beside me again.

I nod. "Yeah, but I normally stay on the Mötley bus. I can't stand the awkward tension when Veronica enters the room. She's still pissed about Madeline getting with Jack." I laugh at that last sentence.

Duff opens his mouth to ask another question, but a voice stops him."

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

I turn to see Sav with a livid expression. Is he seriously mad at me? Last time I checked, I'm not the one who cheated.

"I'm on tour," I say with a bored tone.

Sav scoffs, crossing his arms. "You're the whore of Mötley again, aren't you?" The girl that I saw earlier moves to stand next to him. She looks me up and down with disgust.

For the first time I get a good look at her. She has on a super short dress that has her ass hanging out of it and heels so high that I could stab someone with it. Her makeup is heavily done and obviously had her boobs done.