Prologue

Two vodka shots later,I turn and observe the scene of grinding and sweaty bodies on the dance floor,As each move to the beat of the music and sway with intoxication I play judge and think of who and what they are outside of this scene. When my little guess game gets boring I turn to the disaster inside. I can't help but use the distraction to think of my days back in the Marines.

After five years of serving my country I had decided to call it quits. However,quitting a job in the army isn't exactly as easy as people think it is. You don't simply throw in the towel and yell at your demanding boss that you quit. So,rather than accept my leave I was forced to take a leave of absence, because my heart had a mind of its own.

Apparently mental scars are more real and damaging than most people realize. You never truly know pain till you lose someone close to you.We might sympathize and shit but damn if you haven't walked in their shoes then you don't know shit.

Anyway, PTSD or emotional trauma was hindering me from doing my job to the best of my ability,hence was put on leave.
Meaning I still work from time to time,let's call it "contractual".  So they can still call on me when the need arises.

Back to my mind. I love my country, love my people and love defending them and seeing them happy and shitting rainbows. However, I love my sanity more.

Mindless wars and deaths that could and still can be avoided clogged my mind like smoke in a burning house. Too much smoke might just make a man suffocate to death.

Civilians are so damn clueless, they whine about life,fairness and shit but can't fathom what truly goes on behind closed curtains. They don't understand nor appreciate the freedom they have,Never really understand the true meaning of sacrifice.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the slum of what looks like a dry martini in front of me,I look up at the bartender with a raised eyebrow in question.

"It's from the gentleman at the booth above" he says slightly leaning over the counter to yell above the noise.

I pick up the drink and gulp the entire thing down without even bothering to check who ordered it for me. If some dumb fuck wanted to spend their money on me let them.

It never fazed me that others found me attractive,after all I was my parent's child. I was a full mix of my mother's Paisian beauty and Dad's all american golden boy genetics.

I stood at 6f tall with a swimmers build. A head of shoulder length golden curls that was contrast to my pale skin that could rival Edward Cullen's and startling grey eyes that could look straight into your soul.

For a man i was beautiful. I would have made a perfect twink if not for my height.

I had downed at least five more Martinis but was only getting tipsy,my alcohol tolerance was off the charts. I loved alcohol and free alcohol was my favorite. All the years of mental torture can lead to substance abuse and lucky for the army,I was just a drunkard. If the guy thought he could get me drunk and have his way with me...ehh fucker was in for a surprise.

"I'm not getting drunk bruh..." I mumbled and snickered to myself.

I was on my sixth free drink when a hand came up to pull the glass out of my hands and I cursed silently as I looked up at the offender only to be met with stunning green eyes and the darkest of hair I have ever seen.

So...yes I'm going to describe the guy as those out of date disturbingly good looking people from the eighties. Not the revised fake beauty standards but like... I would totally hit that without push.

He was that beautiful. I was pretty beautiful but this guy... Okay.

A few seconds in our mini stare down,I dropped my gaze to check the rest of him out. He wasn't disappointing at all. Fuck! he was hands down one of the sexiest men I have ever seen,sinfully hot with wicked features. His skin was a beautiful shade of caramel and oh the lips... those perfectly plump lips. He looked at about 6'5 of pure muscle, dressed in some expensive black suit that made him look like he was born in the damn thing with how perfect it fit.

The attraction was instant,the lust a welcomed distraction. Now this guy I would let fuck me and this says a lot coming from a guy that's gone without sex two years straight. I was a picky guy but Damn, this i had to get a feel of.
I needed to get laid and forget,even if its for one night and this guy would do just that for me,provided he knew how to use his manhood of course ,in my experience the good looking ones are lame in bed.

So ignoring his dangerous aura I opened my mouth,after all danger was my middle name.

"Hotel? mine or yours?"I asked with a straight face.

He nodded towards the exit with a smirk and that's all I needed.

Twenty minutes later we were ripping at each other's clothes as we fumbled towards the bed in some fancy ass hotel room.

Though Intially the plan was to head to his house,it got heated like bunnies and we ended up eating at each other's throats and grinding in the backseat of his very expensive car hence pulled up to the nearest hotel.

The guy delivered pleasure beyond my wildest imagination, we went at it for hours on end and by the time we drifted to sleep it was early morning and I was gloriously sore and feeling light. But my career choice meant i was up earlier than my friend. He had looked so stunning and gorgeous that i just wanted to crawl atop his body and wake him with kisses that would lead to another session of pleasure but My rational mind had taken over and i was out of the hotel with a happy and satisfied smile.

.... which is probably one of the dumbest things I ever did.