Disclaimer

Hello darlings,
I shouldn't be doing this, but this story doesn't want to leave my mind and I couldn't wait any longer.

I won't be updating this story as often as "Infinity". Noelle and Harry are still my priority and seeing we are not even halfway with them, I don't want to mess up things.
Therefore this story will be updated every two weeks, at least until I get to a good point with "Infinity".

Disclaimer

This story is pure fiction and the product of my imagination. What happens in this fanfiction is not real, the actors and singers that I portray as the characters of this story are not involved in this, their personality is (again) product of my imagination.

This story will contain mature content, such as strong language and sexual contents (very very much of both).

Read at your own risk.

-----------------------------------------------

"Hi," I say, capturing his attention as I move my hair behind my ears.
He stops talking with his friends and looks up at me. A grin playing on his lips as his green irises study my face.

"Hi", his raspy voice comes out low and slow, giving me chills.

I swallow, quickly glancing at Jace and Ronnie waiting for me at the bar counter.

"Uhm... my friends said I don't have the bollocks to kiss a stranger and dared me to kiss you..." I say, letting my eyes travel to his friends that are now looking at me.

"Okay..." his expression doesn't change, he keeps looking at me with a cocky smirk, "So you want to kiss me?"

Shifting on my heels I clear my throat "I mean... Only if it's okay with you"

He gives a smug smile, his tongue poking out to wet his bottom lip, "Go ahead babe" he says, patting the spot beside him.