Chapter 18

"Loving you is really all that's on my mind
And I can't help but to think about it day and night
I wanna make that body rock, sit back and watch
Tonight I'm gonna dance for you (ohh ooh ohh ohhh)
Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body
Boy I like it when you watch me, ah
Tonight it's going down
I'll be rockin' on my babe rockin' rockin' on my babe
Swirlin' on you babe swirlin' swirlin on you babe
Baby lemme put my body on your body
Promise not to tell nobody 'cause
It's bout to go down"

****

Allegra

It's been two weeks since Mr Hottie and I had lunch in his office and things are actually going well. He is making an effort, every day I discover something about him and he is being just... Perfect.

We went out to dinner two times, he appeared at my door with Mexican and a beer one night and invited me to dinner at his house another night. We texted and called almost every night when I wasn't with Jace and Ronnie and he also came out of my work building one day, to take me home.

I felt like a schoolgirl at her first crush all over again, my head was always on cloud nine and I was distracted most of the times, more than usual.

I'm trying to go slow, I'm trying to be wary and remember how he acted in the past months but it's difficult, he really knows how to charm a lady, or maybe I'm just easy to charm.

He is the full package when he wants to be. Besides being utterly gorgeous, he is funny, sweet, polite, cheeky and... Dirty.

God knows if that man has a dirty mind and knows exactly what to say to make my cheeks heat and my thighs clench, especially in the last couple of days.

He had done about anything to tease me in the past days, sending me texts about what he would do to me and telling me what he liked the times we had sex. Plus, when we saw each other, he was all over me, spoiling me with lingering touches, passionate kisses, meaningful glances.

My inner devil is back and I'm done waiting. I need to have him.

Easier said than done. I had a game plan, I wanted to invite him at mine to have dinner - not something cooked by me, obviously - and try to seduce him in the hope I didn't make a fool out of myself. Pretty simple yeah?

No.

Because even though my hormones are screaming and my body is aching to get laid, today is Friday, which means drinks night with Ronnie and Jace.

I tried - really hard - to make them understand why I needed a rain check, but they both told me our Friday nights are sacred and I can always bang Mr Hottie over the weekend, or later tonight if I can stand on my feet since for tonight they had different plans than any other Friday. They wanted to have a drink at our usual place, and then go clubbing.

Yay.

Don't get me wrong, I'm always up for a good night and hit some club, but my inner devil is really pissed... And horny.

Beside this - if Ronnie and Jace weren't enough to ruin my sexy time - Harry tonight is going out with his friends to celebrate Mitch's birthday - something I learned just this morning - and even if he told me they will probably be at the Culpeper at some point, it's not like I can have my way with him in the bathroom, can I?