Chapter 21

"My heart's pacing
I'm confused, I'm dazing
I saw something I never seen in you, it's got me shaking
I must be hallucinating
I hear it happens, I'm just saying
Babe, I'm just saying
Someone give me some paper
Someone give me some crayons
I'm feeling like a child
I need something to play on
I'm trying hard to trust you
When you say give me your hand
Baby, I'm falling
I hope you catch me when I land
I think I'm in love again"

****

Allegra
One month later

"H-Harry... Fuck."

My eyes roll back in pleasure and I grip the side of his desk tighter, rolling my lips into a thin line as I try to keep my moans as low as possible.

I wasn't expecting this when I came by his office to have lunch with him, but as soon as I walked through his office door Mr Hottie jumped on my bones and made his intentions very clear.

Now he is kneeled on the floor, his face hiding between my thighs as he works his mouth between my folds. Watching him in this position, his big hands gripping the flesh of my legs, his head slightly covered by my rolled up skirt is enough to make me squirm in pleasure.

He trails one of his hands up my leg while latching his mouth on my buddle of nerves and sucks it inside his mouth, making my vision go blurry as I chew my bottom lip, one of my hands instinctively tangling in his curls, tugging at it and earning a throaty groan from him. He really enjoys having his hair pulled.

His fingers reach my heat and he traces it over my opening, teasing me before thrusting two fingers inside me as he tears his mouth away from my clit and looks up at me.

His eyes are dark and glossy, his lips - swollen and glistening with my arousal - are open into a smug smile as he looks up, curling his fingers inside me.

I bite my lip, another loud moan treating to escape my mouth as he thrust his fingers faster, pressing his thumb on my clit and rubbing it over the bundle of nerves.

Lord, the things this man does to me.

"You look beautiful like this." He says, his voice, low and raspy, makes my walls clench around his fingers and he notices because his smile becomes even wider and he bites his bottom lip, looking at the point where his fingers are disappearing inside of me. My cheeks heat but the embarrassment I'm feeling is soon replaced by the need to reach my high.

His movements are quick, fingers almost slamming into me so deep inside I can feel the cold shape of his rings against the warmth of my folds, but it's not enough. I need more.

Out of instinct, I start to circle my hips against his fingers, a wave a pleasure running through my body as a strangled moan leaves my now parted lips. I'm about to close my eyes and throw my head back but Mr Hottie squeezes my thigh harshly, almost painfully and I'm forced to look at him, scared I've done something wrong.

"Keep your eyes on me, baby." He prompts, "I want you to watch yourself fuck my fingers."

As it was easy. Wanna see if you can keep your eyes open while I give you a blowjob, asshole.