Past life memory

Y/N POV.

I was in my room preparing for a day I have been waiting for, my birthday!!!!
I am turning 15 today (6/6/2005 u can imagine ur birth date and ignore this...)
Suddenly my head started to ache. It had been aching like that for the past few days and everytime it ached, some pictures of me being in a strange place would show up in my mind. I cried of pain making my parents come in my room looking worried as usual but today they were acting a bit strange like something bad was going to happen. My vision started to become blur until I collapsed on the ground.

3rd person POV.

In Y/N's room.
After Y/N fainted, her parents were about
to go near her but she diassapered into thin air with small shining sparkles floating. Before they knew there was a burst of light from there appeared in front of them a god.
God:"Now the time has come for her"
Parents:"*sob* we didn't even get to say goodbye "
God :"U both know very well that it's her destination, after her rebirth, we gods left her with you both to show her the human love on earth, on her 15th birthday she is supposed to be on her way and no one can change what is meant to be. Now u both must be on your way not disturbing her destination, she will forget abot ypu two but will remember the love of parents that she didn't receive in her past life."

After Y/N dissapeared she was floating in strange place starting to recall her past.

Y/N POV.

(In Y/N's mind..... 1000 years ago)
Two couples were sitting near a tree but somewhat they were looking really familiar like I know them.
'The girl was really pretty like a goddess. I admired her beauty.'The man beside her, lifted his hands with some glowing strings surrounding his hands. He swirl his hands here and there until a rose 🌹 of made of ice appeared. He smiled really gently giving the rose her. I watched them or maybe like stalked them being happy.
They were looking like a happy couple but suddenly an arrow with shot the tree between them. The man stood up grabbing the girl's hand and started to run. A bunch of people showed up to chase after them like monsters 👹 who didn't get their dinner on time.....umm...well a little joke lightens the mode right? 😄
They looked really angry repeating the same the thing"Kill them,they can't be together"
I tried to move but I felt like my whole body was chained down.
Somehow the couple managed to escape, they were hiding in a cave deep inside the forest far from the angry faced people or may I say monsters. They were crying holding eachother.
It almost made me tear up.
It looked like they were in true love with.
A light appeared above them and a child was born.
'Wait....what? Was my reaction but I couldn't speak like my mouth were glued together making it impossible to even open them.'
The light was a true lover's sign. The couple were no ordinary people as they were gods living like ordinary people on earth and when gods are in true love a light would appear giving birth to a special child as a sign of their true love. 'Thinking how I knew all these? Well it's cause my mom used to tell me stories about gods being in love.'
They held the baby in their hands still crying not knowing what to do.
The couple were praying something that I didn't hear. After some time I knew that they were summoning a god to help their child. A god appeared in front of them within a minute.
God:" I told u both, gods living with people will suffer from great pain and you both must receive the punishment now."
Couple:" We know *sob*sob* we will face our punishment*sob* we are ready for it but*sob*but it's not this child's fault*sob*sob* we beg u (kneeling infront of the god) please save this child....please........

Wow...I guess he was the greatest god.

God:" This child will be saved but both of you must die on the hands of these people on earth as a punishment "
Couple:" we accept, (hugging the baby close) goodbye....(crying hard)

They handed the baby mumbling a quick goodbye...
The god disappeared with the baby, after that I watched as the couple willingly went outside the cave heading towards the village they barely survived from. Right after they arrived there a bunch of people took their swords and weapons to kill them. They were shouting "Separate them,they can't be together, kill them"
I could sense the jealousy in their eyes seeying the couple holding hands. Two men stepped forward with a tight grip around their swords.
'No!!!!!' I screamed mentally
*splash* they killed them. The god appeared in the sky holding the child. When I looked close enough for me to realize the baby he was carrying the whole time was....ME????
I recognized because of the strange mark on the back of my neck...
I froze in my place. The couple were my parents in my past life, I was speechless, I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. Then 1 one by 1 seven gods appeared and blessed the child.
" You child, the sign of true love will be born again after 1000 years and will be given to a family to show you the love of parents, but still your journey won't end. On ur 15th birthday you will be send to a different place to learn all abot love and true friendship."A god spoke up..
'How can a baby..I mean me understand him?' My vision started to blur out again
I opened my eyes feeling my wet cheeks....I was crying.
I wiped my tears looking around then I realized that I was on a bed and the room was looking familiar.
I tried to think then wen I realized I froze thinking I m in miyo's room.