Gaining Ground

A/N:I will call the DV7 by their names

3rd person POV

The 2nd game was starting against DV7. The players had warmed up and ready for it.
CG: yesterday DV7 won the game.
Others:(grinding their teeth) charming gold....😠
CG:(smirk)And today we are going to play the second game but if our running man loose this game then DV7 will win and the meterion will be in it'scurent location till the next contest. Shall we start..

Robot:presenting..the zone battle...
There will be seven zones and 7 players from each team will fight against eachother. You have to take out the emblem of your opponent and place it in the R point and the zone will be taken by the team placing the emblem of their opponent. If the zone is taken and the opposing team enters the zone they will get a penalty. This game will last for a total of 30 mins.

Lonky:seven player? But we have an extra player...

Robot:because of that Y/N will be a helping player. Meaning she is only allowed to enter the game after 10 mins and she can help her team after that.

CG:it's running time.....

The stadium shook and a huge place divided into 7 zones appeared. The players were in the middle discussing about liu's plan. Liu choose each of our opponent except for Y/N. Kuga got Dr.Mala, Miyo got spin, lonky got lema, popo got Alto, pai got Kuku, pala got Makhan and liu got gai.

Pala:no problem I can take that beast...(smiling)
Popo:huh? Did you hit your head?
Lonky:is he crazy?

Liu:and Y/N, meet us in pala's zone after 10 mins.
Y/N:(nod)
Liu:let's go...

Others got separated and Y/N was standing there waiting.

Not a min past but pai got out.

Robot:pai out×2
Zone 1 is taken by DV7
Next lonky got out trying to save popo.

Robot: lonky out×2
Zone 2 is taken by DV7

Y/N didn't move still waiting then she heard someone. It was liu (he might have come to save popo. I shouldn't stop him cause he will find the solution here) Y/N thought.
Liu:hey....
Y/N:hi...popo's zone is that one (pointing)
Liu:oh thank you see you later.

Liu went towards the direction Y/N pointed and jumped even if popo warned him. After 1 min, Gai jumped up walking pass Y/N towards the zone liu went. He looked down and jumped in.
Robot:popo out×2
Zone 3 is taken by DV7

Y/N:why isn't 10 min up yet?
Robot:pala out×2

Y/N waited tapping her foot.
Robot:10 min up×2
The helping player may enter×2

Y/N: yes......

Y/N reached the zone liu asked him to come in and saw liu, miyo and kuga with the emblem in his hand.
Y/N:hey guys
Others:hey
Miyo:now let's tag the emblem