Pyramid Race

Y/N POV

We were watching lonky, popo and pala waving their hands in the air as they were pronounced as winners.
Others were grinding their teeth in anger of being fooled.
I stood there calmly crossing my arms like nothing happened.

CG:So now the real game will began..
Robot:Beacause popo,pala and lonky won the mini game they will be the fugitives and others are chasers....
On fugitives team will be popo, pala and lonky, and other two teams will be gai and kuga, liu,Y/N and miyo....

I looked at liu and saw him getting happy.....hearing we are in the same team. I shooked my head and *sighed*(why does it always have to be him?) I thought

The key will be with the fugitives team so to win, other two teams will have to take the key from the fugitives team. Whoever places the key on the R point first that team will win this game. So fugitives team will start from the 2nd floor while other two teams will start from the 1st floor.

Me:oh...great now I will have to get hurt....oh god🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.

CG:it's running time....(doing the same poses again)

Me:when will he stop with those weird poses?😑😑

Soon we were inside the pyramid with our team.
Liu:(smiling)
Miyo:what are you being so happy about? We didn't win yet....
Liu:um...(looking at me)

I quickly ignored his gaze looking away...Miyo understood what liu meant.
Miyo:oh......stop this nonsense and let's get going.
Me:yeah..

We saw our first obstacle that we have to pass to get to the 2nd floor.
Liu:oh boy it seems dangerous(looking down)

There were swings we have to use to pass that obstacle. Then miyo went first, she was about to reach the end but a swing rotated, miyo was about to fall but she quickly jumped to another one and reached the end. Then I went next. I remembered the rotating swing and the swing which breaks apart. Being careful of not stepping on those I safely passed it. Liu was doing a quick stretch and jumped on the swing.
Me:liu dont step on that swing(I pointed)
(Why am I warning him.....?)I thought
Liu:wait wat?

Liu quickly jumped on another one skipping the swing I pointed and reached the end.

Miyo:what is wrong with that swing?
Me:ah...um I don't know....I thought that was a bit strange than others so...😅(oh shoot I'm a horrible liar)
Liu:well that make sense......thanks 😊
Me:let's just go.(feeling weird)

Me:(gai must be starting to regret now)I thought looking at my feet.

We reached the second floor and saw the spinning tunnel and I spotted a black shadow hiding behind the end.
Me:(that must be gai)

Liu went on first, after that miyo and me. We jumped on the metal boxes at the side avoiding the spinning grounds suddenly all the bots started to attack us....I mean them not me. The bots directly flrw towards gai and liu skipping me.
Me:what the.....why are they only attacking them?

Then many more dangerous  looking bots headed towards liu but miyo caught him and Instead she got hurt. Liu picked up miyo and we got to the end.
Liu placed miyo on the ground and huffed. He and miyo got badly hurt because of the explosion.

Liu:miyo are you okay...? I'm loosing all my energy.....Y/N? Where are you?

Liu looked back and got relieved seeing I was fine. He called for help but the robot refused to so he thought of pala's potion.
Liu:pala's potion might be able to help her....you gotta hang in there miyo...
Me:let's go then

Liu nodded and we head to the next floor. We easily passed the 3rd obstacle that made me much more confused.
Me:(I know this is the hardest obstacle to pass but I don't get it, we easily passed it)

As I was thinking about those, liu coughed.
Me:are you okay?
Liu:*cough*I'm fine don't worry

At the end we saw pala climbing up from the side of a wall with lonky and popo helping him up.
They seemed badly hurt too that made me feel really sad and I thought (gai regret it already it's getting worst)

Liu:pala wait...I need your potions...miyo is badly hurt..
Lonky:you are not gonna stop us like that..ahh (touching his neck) pala continue climbing
Popo:yeah we are not gonna give up (holding his back)ah...
Liu:you guys should get treated too...what are you doing like that it doesn't make any sense....*cough*
Lonky:no we will win this
Liu:can we jus stop this game for sec
Gai:stop the game...? I don't think so....

We all looked back and saw gai.

Liu: but gai...miyo is hurt..
Gai:people get hurt while playing this game....and anyway we only need one person to win this game and our team's gonna win this one for sure

Gai walked towards the podium and stepped on it..
Just then liu fainted on the ground. I quickly went near him then Lonky and popo also came and helped him sit at the side..
Me:(come on gai any minute now, regret it already) I thought as I looked at three of them badly hurt with with a sad look.

Just then gai came down with the potions in his hand and directly went to save his love miyo first then came back and recovered the others. He again ran to save kuga who was hanging on almost loosing his grip but gai catches him and helps him up.

I became happy to see others recovering then miyo joined us.
Me:how are you feeling?
Miyo:much better..I guess..

Gai:you guys feeling better?(giving a faint smile holding kuga)
Miyo:gai...😥

The game ended and the fugitives won the round. We all found ourselves back in the stadium. Lonky, popo and pala was letting out happy tears of joy that they won and thanked gai for it. Liu was fainting again and fell on his knees, I was about to help him up but instead I asked miyo to help him. Miyo quickly helped liu up and handed him carefully to the robot doctor.

All the cameras focused on gai and the cheer became louder as gai appeared on the screen. I smiled at them and looked at CG leaving with an angry face. It made me angry when I looked at CG (you are soon gonna regret it😠)