What Makes A Hero

Sean:Ulcus(looking at ulcus) .....let's go
DV7:(nod)

They set off to fight Ulcus to give others enough time to get the artifacts.

Players has reached the middle of the hall with 7 doors for each of them except for Y/N.

Liu:guys let's split up here. Find the artifacts as fast as you can and then we'll all meet up back here.
Others:(nod)
Liu:and Princess..........we'll meet again.

All of them headed towards their door with Y/N in the middle of the hall.

Y/N:(when he said "We'll meet again" I felt like....like we are never gonna meet again)

For others to get the artifacts, they had to prove themselves.

After some time
Liu got the artifact learning strength doesn't matter, having a generous heart makes a hero
Miyo got the artifact learning about true friendship that if we trust can make one a hero
Popo got the artifact learning over coming our greatest fear makes one a hero
Kuga got the artifact learning it doesn't matter what others think, it's what you think matters, makes a hero
Lonky got the artifact learning never giving up on your friends in need makes a hero
Gai got the artifact learning you should never betray someone who trusts you makes a hero.

They all came out of the doors smiling holding the artifacts.

Y/N:(smiling)
Liu:great job..... I knew you all could do it. Oh..? Where's pala?
Pala:guys (running with the artifact)
Liu:pala...you did it.
Pala:*huff*it was no big deal
Liu:now let's all take down ulcus.
Others:(nod)

At the stadium. DV7 was fell on their knees losing energy.

Sean:I won't....give up on all of us.....

Ulcus turned its head opening its mouth and fire forming inside to burn the DV7. Just then players reached there on time flying on their podium.
Ulcus stopped and looked at them closing it's mouth. Y/N went towards the DV7 and helped them up.

Dr.mala explained them about the holes around ulcus's body where the artifacts are to be placed.

They all head to put the artifacts as instructed

They all head to put the artifacts as instructed. Kuga put the first one and ulcus's neck got locked. Then miyo and gai put the 2nd and 3rd ones and his legs got locked.
DV7 and Y/N head inside CG'S laboratory and saw Dr.mala there.

Sean:do you think they'll make it?
Dr.mala:sure....I have faith in them

Then lonky and popo put the 4th and 5th ones and ulcus's other legs or hands got locked. Liu put the 6th one and his mouth got locked.
Only pala was left now, others were helping him to get it done. Pala did put the artifact but it was a fake one so the light changed red and pala was gone.
Ulcus got free from the locks and he stood up making others fall off him.

Gai got pushed by something and he directly headed towards the red light.
Miyo tried to save him but it was too late. Kuga and miyo got crushed by ulcus's leg. Then lonky sacrificed himself saving popo. Popo cried standing while the stadium was falling into pieces. Liu caught popo and started to run. Popo wasn't stopping crying, saying it's all a dream, a bad dream. Suddenly a huge rock was  going to fall on them. Liu threw popo to save him getting himself stuck under the rocks. Popo was going towards liu but he stopped him.

Popo had no choice but to use the card which he feared the most to use. He finally decided and stopped the time then he reversed it before pala put the fake artifact. He shrinked  bit by bit as the time was getting reversed. Soon they all were back on ulcus and now popo was a baby. Liu kicked the fake artifact from pala's hand and put the real one in.

As soon as all the artifacts were put in, they dissapeared inside ulcus.

Sean:where did they all disappear? But they did it all right..
Dr.mala:I'm getting a signal...it's coming from inside of ulcus.
Sean:inside of ulcus?

Y/N watched as they talk.

Others were floating inside ulcus. Ulcus was explaining them about their ancestors and the story of how they tried to fight over the power of the materion and destroying the harmony.
He said he's gonna restore the balance and a new beginning will start.
With that, they started to fall down.

Sean:what happen?
Dr.mala:ulcus is regaining it's energy
Sean:it's not good.
Y/N:don't worry....they will get it.
Sean:you know what will happen....that means....
Y/N:(smiling and nod)
Sean:(smiling and looking back)

Others inside ulcus wasn't ready to give up just like that. They tried to walk towards the materion and because of their bravery, the path under them appeared leading towards materion. The path would start to disappear when they lose hope but they kept themselves from giving up.
Liu inspired them all the most and finally they achieved what they deserved, a second chance.

Ulcus:your hope has made it pass through.

They were back to stadium floating. They landed on the ground softly. DV7 and Y/N were waiting for them. Sean hugged liu and others were smiling looking at them being happy. But Y/N was much more sader than ever.

Y/N looked at her hands sparkling. Meaning she was starting to fade.

Y/N:(it's....time I....tell them)