The Reavealing Truth

Y/N was still on her knees with a million thoughts in her head and  looking at others on the ground.

Y/N:(how would you all react when I'm gone? Today is my last day and I just don't know what's ahead of me now.)

Tears started to form but she stopped herself from letting it fall and then her image became blurry, she fell on the ground unconscious.

After some time she opened her eyes feeling someone giving her something.
Liu was giving her pala's potion and saw everyone was awake and fine looking at her.

Lonky:are you okay?
Pala:you seem sad..
Y/N:nothing..I'm fine. I just need some rest
Miyo:you should sit down till we try to find out what's going on

A big screen appeared infront them with CG.

CG:dear audience, sadly we have to continue the game tomorrow because of an error in the game system. But I promise that tomorrow we will continue the game without any problem. So for now good bye everyone.

Lonky:huh?what?
Miyo:looks like CG has already given up
Sean:I don't think so
Liu:we need to find out what's he planning
Sean:liu...CG is not to be underestimated
Lonky:don't you know his plan? You were his right arm
Sean:yeah but my memory was Brain washed when I was turned in DV7 and Dr.mala isn't.
Popo:we need to get him?
Liu:sean...you can communicate through that watch right?(pointing at sean's watch.
Sean:yeah but how?
Liu:leave it to me.

Liu fixed sean's watch and soon heard charming Gold and Dr.mala planning something.

Liu:it's working

CG wanted dr.mala to activate something and Dr.mala was warning him but CG wasn't listening. He said he lived for a thousand years keeping the meterion's power to himself.
Then the watch stopped working.

Lonky:CG is a thousand years old?
Pala:wow...

Suddenly the ground started shaking and it moved down. With a bang, it stopped. They looked around and saw gai and popo running towards them. Lonky hugged popo and gai smiled at miyo.

Popo:lonky.....(hugging him then jumping down) anyway why did we end up down here?
Lonky:CG is up to something big and did you guys know CG is a thousand years old?
Popo:is he?why is Y/N on the ground?
Lonky:oh she is a bit hurt I think
Y/N:I'm fine.

Y/N got up struggling. Liu went and grabbed her arm helping her. She took away her arm from him.

Y/N:I will get up myself
Liu:but..
Y/N:I should be on my own from now
Others:???
Liu:what do you mean by your own?
Y/N:(looking down)
Liu: I want to know now...
Y/N:I can't tell you
Liu:but why..?

Y/N looked away and then kuga shouted looking up.

Kuga:watch out.

All of them moved aside separately and a giant robot was in the middle of the hall. It was giving weird poses like CG. It was actually him controlling the robot from inside its head

Lonky:what's that?
CG: it's running time.*laughing creepily *

He punched the ground where others were making everybody startled.

Liu:guys...quick run

He tried to hit everyone by his robot hand but they dodged it all. Everyone started to run away. Lonky, pala, popo and makhan hid behind a stadium wall.

CG:now you will be facing me in the final match. This world will be ruled by one race and that's me Charming Gold*evil laugh*

Liu:let's split up