Battle Of the Thrones Pt.2

Players were back to the small room with the portal. They were really tired with a dissapointed face.

Lonky:I don't get it, the plan was perfect. Why didn't it work....
Popo:I don't know. We tracked her but somehow she was still able to get away.
Miyo:so what now?
Liu:we have to try again. We lost the first set but we won't lose this time.

They all looked at pala shaking his staff.

Liu:pala how is it going? It's important  we need this for the game okay.

Pala got energetic listening that and started to shake harder.
Y/N was relaxed cause she knew they were going to win this one and get DV7 back. Lonky noticed her having no worries.

Lonky:Y/N...why are you not worried?

Everybody looking at her with a question face.

Y/N:I am
Popo:um..nope you are not
Y/N:what do you mean?
Lonky:I have been noticing you. You have been acting really strange the past few days, I mean the day you have been with us.
Popo:and sometimes it seemed like you knew what's gonna happen.
Others:🤨🤨
Y/N:ah..well....that...
Gai:you are feeling nervous
Miyo:that means it's true
Y/N:no...it's not like that
Lonky:then tell me how did you know where kuga was and what he was doing when the light went out?
Popo:and during the game I heard you saying something like you can't change anything or something like that?
Y/N:(so it was him)that...that...
Lonky:when kuga's gloves got stolen you were acting like you knew who stole it.
Popo:when we were going to play the takji battle, you called liu a winner before the game started and he won at last.
Popo:and yeah I heard you saying you don't want to win any game
Gai: um...when liu and kuga were fighting over the key, I saw you there and you let me win but why?
Pala:you even let me take you out of the game by purpose that also twice.
Miyo:and you knew pretty well when we have to run during the hidden game in train.
Lonky:see I told you..
Popo:yeah..

Y/N got annoyed by them.

Y/N:yes you all are right, I know what will happen cause I'm from another dimension and I don't actually exist here....(shouting)

Everybody's eyes widen with their mouth open.
Others:what!!!!!!?

Y/N ignored their gazes looking at her side.

Liu:what do you mean you don't exist here?

Then the robot appeared disturbing them.

Robot:we will now begin the second set of catch the king. Running man please be ready.
Lonky:what....can't you see we are in the middle of something important...
Popo:we need to know what Y/N has been hiding...
Robot:the running man regulations says every after a game set you will only get 10 mins break and..
Lonky:I heard you.....

Everybody started to stretch getting ready for the game.

Miyo:we will discuss later about it
Lonky:so who will be the king this time?
Liu:I will be the king. Trust me guys I have a plan.

Soon they were in the game. Gai was fighting with Makhan to save liu and pala. Miyo and popo was getting chased by sean. Y/N was with kuga walking slowly. Lonky was wondering here and there trying to find others.

With Y/N and kuga

Y/N was thinking about what happened without saying a word. Kuga called gai but he wasn't responding. gai was sounding like he was struggling. Then Makhan's voice came.

Makhan:come to the super ariena. I will be waiting
Kuga:Makhan...
Liu:(called kuga) don't let him get to you kuga. It's not time yet...makhan is trying to lure you out..