Battle Of The Highlands

3rd person POV

Crowds were cheering as the players entered the stadium. Today the game was different, the players aren't going to compete with eachother instead they have to work as team to defeat the other team.

CG:ladies and gentle men...today we are going to play the game differently.
Our running man contestants will be facing DV7 team. If our running man defeats the DV7, then they can take home the fruit of soul tree, the meterion. But if the DV7 wins, then the meterion will be in it's present place until the next game....
Others:what..?
CG:(smiling) I'm please to introduce your opposing team the DV7...

The stadium ground infront of the running man players rose up shaking the stadium. 7 members wearing all black with mask and hood covering their face revealed infront of them.

CG clapped his hands and a giant robot appeared. DV7 team easily defeated the robot like a ball throwing here and there in no time leaving the others in astonishment.

Lonky:we are facing them...? It's impossible
Popo:it's not fair, we'll never be able defeat them.....
Liu:we can't just give up...we should give our best...

CG: so should we begin with our first game....?

Robot:Battle of the highlands......
DV7 and running man have to take over the high ground. One player from each team will enter the stadium every after 10mins. And whichever team has the most member taken over the high ground wins the game....

CG:it's running time....

The ground started to shake again and soon the running man players found themselves in a small place under the stadium with a screen in the front.

Robot: first player may enter×2
Kuga:I will go first
Miyo:no I should go first
Kuga and miyo started to fight over who will go first and liu stopped them.
Liu:guys it's not time for this......we need a plan if we want to.....oh......ahhh
Liu mistakenly stepped on the podium while moving here and there. The podium rose up with a full speed up to the stadium....others just ignored it looking away

Robot:first running man player has entered the stadium×2

Liu: what....?
He jumped on the highland looking here there finding his opponent.
Liu:oh no....they gonna be here soon.....I'm gonna be dead......no no I gotta give my best...
Suddenly the first player of DV7 entered the stadium. It was the red eyed beast.
Liu:what...? Am I going to face him....?

Other players watched from the screen what's going on. They got shocked when they saw their first player was the most dangerous one.
They got scared seeing liu thrown away many times by the beast.
Liu figured out what the beast was doing.

Popo:so that's it, the monster is only guarding the high ground.
Robot: 10 mins have last×2
Kuga: I'm gonna go
Lonky:yeah yeah you should take him...
Popo:he's right...
Kuga:guys I'm really gonna go...
Others:(smiling) no problem go go...

Kuga went as the 2nd player entering the stadium.....he directly jumped towards the high ground to fight the beast. The game continued just like that for another 10mins and lonky and popo entered together as 3rd player, then the 4th player was pala.
When others were busy fighting, Y/N and miyo was still down there with gai actually his brother pretending to be gai. Miyo wanted to ask gai(his brother) but she couldn't as Y/N was there too, Y/N understood it and looked at miyo.
Y/N:Miyo I know about it just ask him
Miyo:what...?how did you...
Y/N: we don't have much time, just ask him.
Miyo:oh....okay

Miyo walked towards gai but he hid his face running away. Miyo tried to talk to him but he just seemed to ignore her call not stopping walking here and there so miyo walked fast and caught him
Miyo:gai I know about your secret.....you are man x
She got shocked when she saw he wasn't gai, he was his brother pai......
Miyo:what..? You are not gai....
Pai:I'm sorry I didn't...
Miyo:where is gai?

Pai pointed at the screen where the others found out gai was one of the DV7. Miyo quickly stepped on the podium and entered as the 5th player.

Y/N looked at pai looking down with a sad face.
Y/N:it's okay don't be sad...he will be back(smiling)
Pai:thanks (faint smile)

Soon another 10 mins was over and
Y/N was the 6th player.
Robot:lonky out×2
Popo out×2
Y/N:no....
When she got on top, others were stopping gai from moving while miyo was reading his mind. Then someone tried to attack Y/N but she quickly dodged it doing a back flip and looked up. It was spin.... he turned to her with a shocked face.
Spin:wow.....what's your name?
Y/N:huh?
Spin:you are really pret...

He got cut off by miyo's scream. Gai had caught her with others fainted on the ground.
Y/N:miyo...
Y/N tried to run but spin blocked her way..
Spin:where are you going?
Y/N:shut up...get out of my way

She kicked spin on his leg making him fall on his knees
Spin:aw..aw..

She saw gai was screaming of pain with red smokes coming out of his mask and miyo getting up trying to reach gai asking him to take off the mask but gai was screaming louder and louder...
Miyo:(walking towards gai) gai you gotta take off that mask...
lema came out of no where and scratched miyo stopping her from reaching gai...
Others got up hearing gai screaming.

Gai's mask locked the red smokes and he stopped screaming. His eyes turned red again.

Robot:Time's up...and the winner of this game is DV7 team

Y/N:what the....
she felt a tap on her right shoulder and turned around.
Spin: we'll meet again(winked and jumped up)
Y/N:what's with him?
Liu saw spin winked at Y/N and frowned.