The massage

Y/N POV.

I was following the robot while thinking about what will happen next.
Robot: Y/N this is your room.
Y/N: thank u
(The robot left saying welcome. When I stepped in my new room it was kinda plan type but still I liked it cause it was purple (well u guys can imagine ur fav colour here)
I looked around here and there not knowing what I'm doing....😐

3rd person POV.

When Y/N was about to sit on the bed, a light appeared infront of her making her jump on her feet.
Y/N:who are you ? Wait a minute, are you the god who saved me?
God:(smiling)yes. And there is a reason for that.
Y/N: reason? what do you mean?
God:I am sure that you have seen your past and as I said that you will learn about love and friendship to see what tpyou are capable of..
Y/N:what do u mean?I don't get it.
God:so you haven't discovered it yet(smiling). U have the power of your father that is ice and you have the beauty of your mother so we have sent you here for a reason that you will know later. After you accomplish it you will remember.
Y/N: wait what? I don't remember where I came from so could you tell me ?
God: you won't remember it cause you have to focus on why we have sent you here for and after that you aren't supposed to return.
Y/N:what?
God: you will know.
Y/N:wait....
And the god just vanished  after that.

God POV.

(I have to send her back to her dimension even if it's not possible)

Flashback in Y/N's room.
Parents: we don't want to stop her from her to achieve her destination but as her parent we can't just forget her even if she is not our own child.*crying* we just want her to be with us, we don't have anyone other than her. She is our only happiness*sob*

God: I understand your pain of losing someone you love but I can't help you. It's her destiny,her decision. Only she can change what's coming.
Parents: we know we have full hope she will return.
God: I will hope too

END OF FLASHBACK

Back to Y/N
Y/N POV.

Me:do I really have powers? I don't know but I think I know how to use it.
(I went outside the dorm to see if everyone was asleep as it was past midnight and luckily they were in their own dorm snoring)
Me:and yeah I was right I do know how to use those powers. And I even know how to undo it cool...
(For about an hour I was practicing my moves and I could fight quit well too thanks to my kung-fu classes. I realized I need some sleep so I went and slept for tomorrow)